Assasination CD-Cover...Peep it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
I'm workin on this potential CD-Cover for muh manz.I hooked this up in about 25-30 minutes.I'm not even 1/2 way done.I got to add some text,layers and supe up the target lines for better looking.I think I'll add a countdown to zero in there also.I'm not happy with the photo he supplied me with.Yeah,the top of his head is a litte cut-off and it was very low-quality.I'm expected to work with it.I guess I'll try and draw him the rest of his head.I just wanna know do you guys dig the direction I'm trying to go with this one........All feedback is appreciated........1

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
great concept.............im feelin it Terrell.......keep it comin dogg......the reason the text is blury is cuz the conversion to jpeg.......i bet dollahz 2 donuts that its clean in the psd form.........

on a side note.......did u get that shit out in tha mail for tha programs disc?

May 15, 2002
OK...I like the look of it now. But what you did to the top of his head dont look much better. You shouldve just feathered it out. But tell me...how did u get that text to look like that?

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Yeah,His top cranium still looks screwed.It didn't look like that in PSD.....I'll keep workin on it..........

About the text.....The font is called 'Battlefield'....I obviously used red for the color.I cranked up the bevel n ebmoss layer styles.I used a depth of a high 550.Size 6.Angle 54.Global light @30 degrees......Then changes the gloss contour to the bottom feature.2nd from right.
The default Red n Green outer glow.Quality contour .The feuture 4th from right.Spread 39.Size 6.Blend mode screen.....And you got the text effect down pack...Hit me on a pm if you need and addional info............................1-love Sinista.......