Askari X - Message.. And other random thoughts.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2007
Just wanted to know what the story is on some cd's not getting their credit. Take the askari x cd Message To Black Man. How many of you can get that cd, or have seen too much of it around? And the beats are good too but damn, I just saw it go for $49 last time. Why is it music that is rare and definitely the bomb doesn't sell for that much. Yet other stuff gets $100-$200 and you wonder how everybody in their mother is bidding all that money for it. Even items that were reissued or repressed and they pop up for a whole lot on ebay inexplicably yet nobody knew it was just flooded on the market? Why doesn't this stuf fmake any sense? And no Jay, don't try and blame this whole phenomena on me like you do everything else that happens in the world :)

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
i kinda wondered the same thing a few times. but everybody has different tastes and different views on which albums sound dope. and pricing on eBay is weird...it all really depends on whos watching the item and who actually bids on it.

but yeah, whenever i sold a cd for a large amount of money....i always went back and listen to my copy and try to figure out why they would want to spend so much on it. hahah and most of the time i would sit there ask myself "this album really worth that much? this foo is paying too much for this cd"

but then again, i bet alot of people said the same thing about me whenever i spent alot of money on certain items i won on ebay. LOL

Sep 12, 2002
i told got this cd for $5 each about 10 copies about 5 years ago . didnt pick up because think it would sell. personally dont like album that much.

Nov 20, 2007
i kinda wondered the same thing a few times. but everybody has different tastes and different views on which albums sound dope.
i think it also depends on who's sellin it too. i've seen some sellers sell the same thing that another popular seller may sell and don't get nothin for it. and vice versa. guess it's also sort of like a followin thing on ebay too lol

Jul 3, 2007
No doubt about the seller holding the power part... My ebay role model, tony at 999ways pulls in max money on every cd he puts up... While same cd's could go for much less from other less recognizable sellers.