Ask Woodie Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2004
yeah man no shit, all this talk of everyone wanting Shadow and B-Dawg to drop a solo, but Lou should be on that too! Trunk Muzic is a great album, i think trouble chase me or attitude shitty are the top tracks on that, but they all solid, hopefully this is a big year, hope they all drop something!

Feb 23, 2004
yeah that and "If I Wasn't" is a great song with that aspect, not really a story but its a classic...

WOODIE! CAN YOU POST UP THE LYRICS FOR "READ BETWEEN THE LINES" THAT SONG IS SOLID, AND BIG TONE IF YOU CAN POST UP UR PART AND XO, THAT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER, I CAN PICK UP A LOT BUT SOME WORDS I CANT MAKE OUT!

Oct 10, 2004
@woodie

i got that package good lookin bro cd is bangin shirt is nice

donna would like to carry those t shirts at her store when she seen it she flipped!!!

also too whats up with a package deal on some shirts and n.e.6 cds i can get off to the homies??? i dont wanna make no money off it i got my own hustle but alot of cats dont even know about the cd or the shirts cuz they dont go to music stores but i can get that shit off in the hood like water

hit me on the pms

Jun 18, 2005
@ woodie????

I was listenin 2 Dyno-Mobbin in Cali, and on a verse it says "over the altima toward the bay where u can find a party anytime any day....can't 4 get antioch, pitsburgh, concord to tell woodie wussup".....I was just wonderin if U and Dyno were koo? If U ever talked bout doing a collab. with each other back in the dayz?? and if dyno wasn't locked up would U ever consider doin sum collab's with him and D.R.F?