Asians stand up New 454 Video "Get Money"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
Video w/ dudes whippin rental cars, sittin on boats & poppin bottles. Haven't seen that before...

But yeah the Asian bitches were bad. There's a reason why my gf is Asian.

Dec 21, 2006
i'm giving credit where credit is due though... that video that they did was dope as fuck... and drew deezy and thai were spitting str8 heat too!! good shit...

Aug 12, 2009
Video w/ dudes whippin rental cars, sittin on boats & poppin bottles. Haven't seen that before...

But yeah the Asian bitches were bad. There's a reason why my gf is Asian.
A homie just to let you know those cars arent rental. I know dat personally. I know who runs 454 and they not your avg music label company. They way beyond that. But if u listen closely on the track "Go Hard" Thai gives a shout out to them in his verse. But ya those cars and boats arnet rentals and those girls arent models. They from that click that runs 454. 454 Life is owned by vietnamese.

May 28, 2010
When i went to highschool uces and viets use to always bump heads. My homie had a machete shoved through him cuz of some dumb ass beef. Its kool to see hiphop unite different ethnic groups to do something productive with one another.