Asian dude making Grillz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2005
His name is Johnny Dang. He's vietnamese. As square as he looks that niggah got paper and connections. Johnny Dang is the truth! I posted that same picture in the Too Short flopped hard thread.

Mar 17, 2006
^^^Co-Sign
even if money gets him playboy hoes all that matter is he got em i mean cmon u cant give a nigga his props when hes kiccin it with 2 playboy hoes, thats what its all about, he livin all our fantasys while we look at them in magazines and try not to get the pages stucc together..lol

May 22, 2006
LurccH918 said:
^^^Co-Sign
even if money gets him playboy hoes all that matter is he got em i mean cmon u cant give a nigga his props when hes kiccin it with 2 playboy hoes, thats what its all about, he livin all our fantasys while we look at them in magazines and try not to get the pages stucc together..lol
thhaaannnkkkk yyyoooouuuu!!!!

Jul 4, 2002
he looks so outta place in that pic, it looks like he was photo shoped in lol, and im not hating but that broad on the right looks like a freakin robot....ITS A FEMBOT!

Reegz

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2004
I been to his shop in Houston. Its in sharpstown mall. After walkin around in there for a while, my grill game was lookin real basic ya dig.