A's in LAST place in the West???????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
The A's need a shot in the arm with the quickness. The Mariners are not nearly as good as they were last season so that's a relief, but the Angels are turning it on lately (won 16 out of 18). The A's need to get their pitching started again and need some timely hitting. Hopeully things will change around with the quickness.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
Our Middle Reliever SUCK. Mike Magnete needs to be released, same as Venafro, Tam, Mecir and Bradford. None of these guys would have a middle relieving job on any team but the A's. Billy Beane is going to have to do something, because even if we do make the playoffs who the fuck have confidence in these guys to come in on a 2-1 lead in the 6 inning? Not me one of these guys always got to give up 2 or 3 runs when they appear on the mound.

Apr 25, 2002
It just dawned on me that we will not have a .300 hitter this year. I thought it was going to be Chavez but he's playing like Troy Glaus a lot of power but doesn't have a great batting average.

May 10, 2002
YOuNg WiNo said:
IM STILL WEARIN THAT NEW TEJADA JERSEY I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY ,ALL-STAR BREAK ILL BE A DIFFRENT STORY ANYWAYZ

ayo,thatz that am saying mayne,you right 100%. A'S did the same shit last year started off lousy. but kicked azz after all-star break. hopeing 4 the same the same thing