A's gonna pimp slap the Giants silly this weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
mExIcaNox4 said:
I AIN;T NO BEANER FOOL I DON'T EVEN LIKE SOCCER ...ITZ HELLA BORING SO DON'T SPEAK WHEN U DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME...UR JUST MAD CUZ THA GIANTZ CHOKE EVERY YEAR
LOL...CHILL HOMIE...I WUZ FUCKIN WITH YOU...IM RAZA MYSELF...SO WHEN YOU HEAR SOME SHIT TALKIN FROM ME AND I DONT KNOW YOU...IM PROBLY JUST FUCKIN WITH YOU...SO BEFORE YOU GIT ALL PUSSY HURT..JUST CHILL AND JOKE BACK...AND DONT TRIP ON SOCCER...WORLD CUP THIS YEAR?...DONT SLEEP ON IT...BUT ON TOPIC...FUCK YOUR OAKLAND GAYZ ENE...I CANT WAIT TO TALK SHIT TO YOU BOUT THAT JOKE YOU CALL YOUR TEAM...GIANTZ BABY GIANTZ....SHINJO ALL UP IN THAT ASS GUEY...$IDEWAYZ

Decoy

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.onewayrec.com
it will be a good series....Bonds seems to have Hudsons number when it comes to homeruns....but i went to 2 of the brewer games including the mulder shutout, and the A's got some offense going right now along with the starters starting to come back to form...and i think its time for the A's to make it 3 sweeps in a row...

May 6, 2002
Oakland A's Baby! I'll tell u this though, this is gonna be one tough fucking series. I don't like the fact that we are starting off the series with Hudson. He hasn't been doing his thing this year.

Apr 25, 2002
What a close game today, the A's came through sealed the game and showed they were the better team of COURSE.

Tommorow Harang vs. Ortiz, this will be a good matchup. Harang is a rookie but he pitches like VET. And Ortiz is the shit, I can't deny that the guy won't give up many runs.