As a eBay Seller....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
i had djangos set up to my hotmail email and always had my hotmail messenger come up, as soon as that email came in i clicked and added the item to the cart regardless of what it was, then did the research on it depending on if it was an iffy item based on recent trends. came up on my biggest come up because of djangos, they started listed the stores or cities that the cds came from, well a few locals starting popping up, I visited them that day then and found out someone was selling like 10000 old rap cds and got ahold of dude, that is how i came up on those 60 sealed Bohns and all those other rare cds like playyya 1000, dush tray, big burna, cold world, damn near everything from back in the day. that mutha fucka right there paid for my car....dude was selling them at like $4 a pop
And I definitely remember that day because you e-mailed me about that shit!

The good ole days..

Jan 6, 2003
I remember I made a few warehouse scoops myself back in the days before they closed down stores but nowhere near your incredible experiences. Damn, you guys must have made hella money off that.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Chec this YouTube eBay Boycott video out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23TomS5--nQ
This is why sellers are waiting on Google to launch their damn auction site.. I truly see this being a situation that will haunt eBay forever! How would u treat your own customers that way when they are the ones who bring in the buyers and give them fees galore on each listing and subsciptions!?! And how do buyers provide eBay with money again?! They don't! The money goes to the seller and the seller must pay their fees to eBay for using their services! WOW! Great customer service eBay!

Nationwide eBay Boycott from Feb. 18-25! Learn About It!

Jan 6, 2003
I hope ebay will say a big fuck off to the new CEO. What they need to do is to improve the control with bootleggers and scammers. Ebay has pissed me off more than ever the last year because as a buyer I spend more time trying to figure out whether a seller sells bootlegs or not. and not to forget having to scroll through all those fuckin mixtapes made by all kinds of DJ Fuckups -DJ? hell no, nerdy white boys with a computer and freeware from download.com. Damn, ebay has become a junkyard recently. and since both ebay and scammers are fuckin up for you sellers they are also fuckin up for us legitimate buyers. I really hope we'll get a decent alternative very soon, until the bootleggers and scammers come there too. Damn, greed is a bitch but history just keeps on repeating itself, now with ebay.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
im wonderin which prices Google will take, would be funny if they only do like 1-2% cheaper.then the whole crowd have to wait for anotha auctionsite lol