---->ARTWORK<---- DAVINA VECTOR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2004
IT AINT FINISHED I BEEN WORKIN ON IT I STILL GOT TO DO SOME DETAILS TO HER CHEST/HAIR/EYES AND A FEW OTHER PLACES BUT LET ME KNOW WAT YALL THANK....

ANY ARTWORK U NEED GET AT ME!!! [email protected]

FOR AWHILE ALL ARTWORK I DO WILL B FREE OF CHARGE IM TRYNA BUILD A PORTFOLIO SO HIT ME UP

Herez an UPDATE: only spent bout 15-20min doin this while we sparked one.. still needs to be worked on...the hair is the biggest problem im havin..( i dont do it all at once..i do lil parts of detail here and there thats why nothin is really finished..her lips are closest..still a lil more

i dont really know what to do with the hair...its not clear enuff to put the detail into it..its either too plain...or the detail is too much... i cleaned up the nose and a few other things the hair will have to wait till i learn a lil more

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Not bad man, I think you should have posted it after you did some more detailing. I would reccomend adding some lighter and darker strands to the hair and a lil something to define her lips. Good shit though.

Nov 2, 2002
that looks sick. You should add some more eye makeup.
You should make her an album cover for "the last laugh is mine" since they lost the original and are tryna rerelease it

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Need some more details like you said, chest, neck, lips, etc, but good so far. Try making the nose the same color as her chin. And her left eye is kinda messed up.

Mar 11, 2004
Not bad man, I think you should have posted it after you did some more detailing. I would reccomend adding some lighter and darker strands to the hair and a lil something to define her lips. Good shit though.

YEA THERES MOR DETAILIN TO BE DONE...I JUST SPENT ABOUT 3HOURS DOIN THIS N FELT LIKE POSTIN SUMTHIN...WEN ITS FINISHED ILL POST IT (MORE THAN LIKELY IN THE ART FORUM)I DIDNT KNO I COULD ONLY POST THE PIC ON 1 THREAD..

Mar 11, 2004
Need some more details like you said, chest, neck, lips, etc, but good so far. Try making the nose the same color as her chin. And her left eye is kinda messed up.
I TRIED THE NOSE THE SAME COLOR AS HER CHIN AND IT LOOKED OFF...MAYBE MAKE THE NECK THE SAME AS THE CHIN? LIKE I SAID IM NEW TO THIS MANE..I LOOKED AT A TUTORIAL BUT I MUST HAVE ADD OR SUMTHIN CUZ I CANT JUST SIT AND READ AND LEARN...IM BETTER AT EXPERIMENTIN AND SEEIN WAT COMES OUT BUT THE SHADES OF COLOR IS WATS MESSIN WITH ME THE MOST..IVE SPENT PROBABLY 30MIN ON THE HAIR AND I DELETED THEM..STARTED OVER AND DELETED...THE DETAILS IS WHATS TAKIN ME THE LONGEST...THE LIPS ARE COMPLICATED..BUT I THINK I GOT THE FEEL ON WHAT I GOT TO DO..JUST TAKE SUM TIME AND WORK ON IT A BIT MORE

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I TRIED THE NOSE THE SAME COLOR AS HER CHIN AND IT LOOKED OFF...MAYBE MAKE THE NECK THE SAME AS THE CHIN? LIKE I SAID IM NEW TO THIS MANE..I LOOKED AT A TUTORIAL BUT I MUST HAVE ADD OR SUMTHIN CUZ I CANT JUST SIT AND READ AND LEARN...IM BETTER AT EXPERIMENTIN AND SEEIN WAT COMES OUT BUT THE SHADES OF COLOR IS WATS MESSIN WITH ME THE MOST..IVE SPENT PROBABLY 30MIN ON THE HAIR AND I DELETED THEM..STARTED OVER AND DELETED...THE DETAILS IS WHATS TAKIN ME THE LONGEST...THE LIPS ARE COMPLICATED..BUT I THINK I GOT THE FEEL ON WHAT I GOT TO DO..JUST TAKE SUM TIME AND WORK ON IT A BIT MORE
Same here I do that a lot, you really gotta experiment with colors to get something to look right. Can I see the pic you used? Maybe even take a color from the actual picture. But yes it all takes time, plenty of times I took forever on a piece then been like "wait....wtf, I need to make that 3 parts instead". Even sometimes you gotta invent it kinda, like maybe to finish what the picture cut off or if the clothing is too time consuming. For example, one I did awhile ago:

I love vectors tho man, keep at it.

Mar 11, 2004
Same here I do that a lot, you really gotta experiment with colors to get something to look right. Can I see the pic you used? Maybe even take a color from the actual picture. But yes it all takes time, plenty of times I took forever on a piece then been like "wait....wtf, I need to make that 3 parts instead". Even sometimes you gotta invent it kinda, like maybe to finish what the picture cut off or if the clothing is too time consuming. For example, one I did awhile ago

I HAD AN IDEA ON WHAT I WAS GUNNA DO AND CROPPD IT...I WAS GUNNA TRY N MAKE HER FIT INSIDE OF A CURSIVE D... THEN I DIDNT LIKE IT BUT THE CROP WAS ALREADY DONE AND MOST OF THE WORK I DID WAS ALREADY GONE SO I JUST PUT A NEW BORDER AND CALLED IT PRACTICE..HERES THE ACTUAL PIC

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Much better update. The darker nose bridge line worked but I'd make it thinner and make the clavicle the same color as the nose and chin, the fewer colors the better it looks.