artists who get better each album???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
@Mr Freeze

RU STILL DOWN came out in 97 but those tracks were from his old Days (91 til 94/95)before Death Row

and the Bootlegs were all unfinished Product and werent meant to be released that way

If u ask me Id say Tupac released HIS Real Albums they way he intended them to be released from 91(2Pacalypse) to 96(Makaveli)
and his Lyrics and Flow kept improvin each Year

May 18, 2002
RU Still Down was old material, and it was very, very tight.
It had Stretch on it. That's a dead giveaway.

Nothin To Lose was ill...

Hellrazor... if you want to know how someone who really doesn't give a fuck sounds, listen to this song...
It's another one of those Pac songs that just blows you away.

Apr 25, 2002
2 Pac for sure

Lynch if you don't count the sort of lynch albums after Loaded

First Degree The DE not a doubt in my mind :cool:

Tech N9ne lookin forward to his new albums

Gangstarr both Guru and Primo get better and better

Ruck aka Sean Price of Heltah Skeltah he gets better and better, his new album "Monkey Bars" is gunna be the shit! :eek:

Starang of O.G.C. constantly refining his craft

M

MrFreeze

i feel what you guys are sayin but you cant be like "if you dont count these albums" cuz there still shit pac put out even though he didnt have a choice. i agree 2pacalypse now-makaveli it got better and better but i still think all eyes on me is better than makaveli. i seriously cant think of ONE artist that has gotten better after each album except people that only have two albums.

May 9, 2002
ALL EYEZ ON ME was the Most Sumpin Piece of Work ever released to me

I think Pac wanted to come out wit a (Commercial) Bang after bein released and joinin DeathRow.
He definitely did that
as far as Production and Shit People wanna hear

I like the All eyez on Me album More too cuz it just sounded too damn Bangin but from an artistic standpoint the Lyrics and Beats on the makaveli were much deeper and personal/emotional than AEOM

So I think he still got better wit that one as an MC