Artist Open Mic/Tour in SF 4/14

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

btr

Mar 7, 2003
www.twitter.com
I started a artist open mic and Tour called "The Stop Complainin, Start Hustlin Tour" at the Element Lounge in San Francisco on Wednesday April 14th. I'm inviting all artists to come out to perform their song. It's $10.00 at the door, we got Hayward on Thursday, and Modesto on Friday. We adding more dates soon so if any artist wanna perform,leave me your myspace page or email, I'll contact you when we announce our new dates.

For those who don't know me, I'am Emaculin from Oakland Ca. I've graced the stages with artist like Too $hort, E-40, Tech 9ne, San Quinn, B Legit, Andre Nickatina, Spice 1, and Digital Underground. Briefly was signed to legendary bay Area rap Label 75 Girls Records as a teenager. Produce, writes performs all my music. ASCAP writer and Publisher for 10 years. Released two independent albums, currently have 2 EP's available now. Most popular song "Put it On Me" which charted top 5 song on several internet radio stations beating out Justin Timberlake and Soulja Boy. I got a mixtape coming called "Funk Bible", and more things to come.

Emaculin
Artist/President/CEO
Exsquize, LLC
www.myspace.com/emaculin