Article says PSD the drivah is snitchin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Speculation. Labeling a man a snitch without evidence in not the business period. And for the most part by people without inside knowledge or any involvement what so ever. Throwing out a bunch legal bullshit and street ethic they learned off this site. It's a joke. Sometimes it amazes me how wrapped some are with shit that has no bearing on their personal lives at all. Why? Cuz you bought an album or two? Find out who snitched for what? So you can continue to NOT support their records? hahahah GTFOH Go ahead and hate the reality of it all.

Dec 9, 2005
Without PAPERWORK, you cannot accuse somebody of being a SNITCH. Fuck around and get DP'd in prison by your car talking nonsense like that.

Aug 6, 2008
also i want to reiterate this point...thizz has been snitching on themselves for the last damn near decade.

go watch thizz block report right now.

dubee: "THIS IS WHERE WE SELL DOPE AT. DAILY, NIGGA. THIS IS DUBEE. CRESTSIDE"

lil bruce in front of hyphy icee: "WE SELL ICE CREAM...AND ICE CREAM!! U KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!"

thats like 2 out of 400 self incriminating comments lmao they wasnt the sharpest group in keeping that quiet

made it veeery obvious they was still in the dope game
^^^

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
also i want to reiterate this point...thizz has been snitching on themselves for the last damn near decade.

go watch thizz block report right now.

dubee: "THIS IS WHERE WE SELL DOPE AT. DAILY, NIGGA. THIS IS DUBEE. CRESTSIDE"

lil bruce in front of hyphy icee: "WE SELL ICE CREAM...AND ICE CREAM!! U KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!"

thats like 2 out of 400 self incriminating comments lmao they wasnt the sharpest group in keeping that quiet

made it veeery obvious they was still in the dope game

^^^ TREAL TALK

lol

[video=youtube_share;Yp_km_dvkVQ]http://youtu.be/Yp_km_dvkVQ[/video]

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
DAMN, FOLKS... WHAT A FUCKED UP SITUATION FOR A LABEL THAT AT ONE POINT WAS THE HOTTEST THING CRACKIN IN THE BAY... HOPEFULLY IT COMES OUT THAT NONE OF THESE CATS SNITCHED, CUS IT WOULD BE A TREMENDOUS LET DOWN, NOT JUST FOR ME, BUT FOR THE RAP GAME IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Fast forward to 4:30....WHEN KEEPIN' IT REAL GOES WRONG!
[video=youtube_share;Zf6jANfJmpI]http://youtu.be/Zf6jANfJmpI[/video]
reek daddy wouldnt let me see what was on mark avenue. so uh...i took a tour of it on google map satellite :shrug:

plus you can zoom in on any person and face on the block

nice try tho reek daddy

i was clickin on the streets goin down it yellin "BAAAMP BAAAMP"

edit: how come on every shot of google map satellite on mark street theres a shadow of someone in the middle of the street in dreads, and this is NO MATTER WHERE you click on the satellite on the street? lmao

technology is a mutha fucka..i didnt care to see dubees spot but reek made that shit out to be the gaza strip..unfortunately i jsut saw some shit broad as day on google maps id take a picture to share the laughs but it could get someone in trouble. so ill pass. (ill use it on instagram to prove to peopel about satellite surveillance) but i just learned more about the crest in 5 minutes from google maps with the help of thizz than i knew in years of living in the bay. and thats sad. to make it worse, thats a school zone. so thats REALLY serious.

be safe, yall. from me, from the bottom of my heart. stay free.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Without PAPERWORK, you cannot accuse somebody of being a SNITCH. Fuck around and get DP'd in prison by your car talking nonsense like that.
what if you saw them snitch? what if you heard it? what if you seen it? what if i got snitched in broad day, ended up in the back of a police car and the dude who told on me is with the cop, giving him the entire run down while i meanmug him handcuffed in the back? snitching goes on more than just paperwork and law enforcement. i dont think in any of the times i got snitched on there was viable paperwork to confirm such snitching, i just knew i got snitched on cuz thats how i ended up going to jail, i seen the dude flag the cop down and point at me.

i know you know that tho and was talking about some completely other shit.

but at that point, nigga fuck paperwork..if i can verify that shit with my own ears and eyes i dont need a cop to validate it

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
who censored the first couple of H @Houstone_Rudy and M @Mr.REE posts?

Aug 6, 2008
the first step to bein a drug dealer is not actually doin the shit you're sellin, niggas get fucked up and do all kinda lose stupid shit, like tellin the camera this is where we sell dope every day lmao

Jacky Jasper is fulla shit bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[video=youtube;s3dH55AxrlI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3dH55AxrlI&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
Kool Keith >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
His diss to Funk Flex was hard to

I was just about to make a post asking if this is the same Jacky Jasper as the one that use to rap with Keith lol

Feb 2, 2005
u mothafuckerz have no idea whats going on keep it that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yall are stupid stay on the computer with yall nonsense u think yall know everythang !! its bigger then rap