arthur blank wants goodell to allow vick back in the nfl, but not with falcons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

Second, I didn't say they won games IN SPITE of Vick, but he didn't win them by himself. Especially since the motherfucker never wants to throw the fuckin ball.

LMAO
nobody said he won all the games by himself but there were MANY he did. MANY.

never wants to throw? that was gregg knapps offense dumbfuck. why did he "like to throw" and succeed at it when dan reaves was coaching and he had superstar targets in brian finneran, shawn jefferson, quentin mccord and trevor gaylor? arthur blank fixed something that wasnt broken by hiring mora.

2936 yards is close enough to 3000 for me not to mention a 2-1 td to int ratio and a playoff berth. then dan reaves got fired and it all went downhill.

Apr 25, 2002
Phil.. I'm just gonna go ahead and say you win. Mike Vick is a GREAT QB. The best QB ever. It was everyone ELSE's fault around him. Whatever works for you. :rolleyes:

I saw you gave three responses, I didn't read them.

As long as Mike Vick never dons a Niner uniform, I don't care about him.

Now if you'll excuse me, I don't have a lot of time so I'm gonna move on to something more interesting.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
There's a reason Kiffin was fired and now he's crying foul because he won't get paid the rest of his loot that was remaining on his contract. This is JaMarcus' first full season as a starting qb and so far he's thrown for 5 TD's and 2 INT's. He would have had 6 TD's (making his TD to INT ration 3:1) this season but one was called back.

I wouldn't say Shree is making all 49er fans look bad Arson, she's just making herself look like a fool!

Now back to the topic!

Apr 25, 2002
Aight I'm at home now and I got bored so I'll respond to you Phil.

steve young, troy aikman, bill musgrave, phil simms. i think ill take their opinion of his skills over yours any day.
I hate to break it to you, but Steve Young and Troy Aikman were also praising JTOs skills.

phil said:
its funny they say the same exact things i do.
It is funny. And suspect.

phil said:
the only people who say things about vick that you do are THE ONES WHO DIDNT WATCH THE GAMES. thats how i know you didnt watch them. i watch every falcon game every week unless my son is playing or im at another teams game.
Nice try, but I've watched more than enough of Mike Vick's games to make a proper assessment. I'm sure you've watched more than I did, so congrats on that. You're also a fan of the team with a biased opinion and have had Mike Vick's dick in your asshole for years.

phil said:
is dan orlovsky, jt osullivan, brody croyle, trent edwards, gus frerotte better qbs than vick? if you think so youre a fucking idiot with a worthless opinion. he will find work in the nfl as a qb. BELIEVE THAT.
When it comes to being able to throw the ball, Trent Edwards is better than Vick. Everyone else is garbage. But nobody on that list is anyone I would WANT on my team. So what's your point? Why replace a bad QB with a bad QB that would rather run? That's what team' have RBs for.

who? please name them! please! no qb ever succeeded with SUBPAR wrs. average receivers? yes. bums? no.
First of all, you can try to make the receivers look worse in an attempt to provide an excuse for your boyfriend's ineffective passing game, but it's not gonna work. Second, ask anybody who supports Tom Brady as the "best QB ever" and they'll bring up the same excuses with their previous receivers. Somehow Tom Brady would have gotten Mike Vick's receivers to catch his fuckin passes. One of those "talking heads" that you mentioned earlier agrees with me (I don't remember which, it was during a pregame show last season for the Niners/Falcons and I'm not gonna bother searching). Third, there's something called TOUCH on a throw that a QB must possess, Mike Vick had NONE. If he had any touch, maybe his receivers wouldn't be dropping as many passes.

There's a million excuses for this jackass.

nobody said he won all the games by himself but there were MANY he did. MANY.
GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

In order for any team to win, the defense has to put them in position to score more points. If the defense doesn't do that, then your boyfriend can run up and down the field but he will never score enough points to WIN the fuckin game.

Nobody wins games by themselves. NOBODY.

phil said:
never wants to throw? that was gregg knapps offense dumbfuck. why did he "like to throw" and succeed at it when dan reaves was coaching and he had superstar targets in brian finneran, shawn jefferson, quentin mccord and trevor gaylor? arthur blank fixed something that wasnt broken by hiring mora.

2936 yards is close enough to 3000 for me not to mention a 2-1 td to int ratio and a playoff berth. then dan reaves got fired and it all went downhill.
The guy has never had a 3,000 yard season, and 3,000 is not even worth mentioning! Oh but he did have 1,000 yards rushing.

I'm not saying Mike Vick isn't talented. He's fun to watch, but the guy is not an elite QB like he was made out to be and he does not have what it takes to win a championship, which is every team's GOAL. Why bring in a guy that can't do that for you when you can look elsewhere?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
When Vick was in, his defense even played better, he inspired the whole team, and they had a chance of winning any game he played in.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
When Vick was in, his defense even played better, he inspired the whole team, and they had a chance of winning any game he played in.
exactly. same thing ryan is doing now. people like fatal get all haterous and let that cloud their vision.

again. who was this qb that overcame crappy receivers and horrible oline fatal. please. you said it. back it up.