ART SHELL BACK AS RAIDERS HEAD COACH????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
Young Psyc said:
BUT FOR REAL I WONT TO KNOW WHAT SOME OF MY FELLOW SAVAGE RAIDER FANS THINK BOUT ART SHELL BEING BACK????
Savage Raider fan..HAHAHA...Dude I am a Bronco fan and I broke the news for you Savages over a month ago.

And how will he do? Read my response in the other thread for football currently running about niners and Raiders game...6-10....If they lucky 7-9. They have a tough back end of the schedule which is usually their weak point anyway.

They could start of 4-0 and they will still be lucky to win 7 games.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
his age has little to do with it...dick vermiel and joe gibbs are both old, look what the chiefs were doing year before last, look how the redskins did last year....age isn't a factor....and I'm sure he'll do a better job than norv fuckin turner....thank gawd they got rid of kerry collins, but with there will be just as many mistakes with aaron brooks....but at least he can run

Mar 16, 2005
2-0-Sixx said:
Is it true Marcus Allen retired?!?!? I just heard this shit today someone give me a straight answer is he still on the raiders!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

HAHAHA

Naw bro Allen is still around...but I did hear That Plunkett might retire...and oh yeah DUDE I HEARD LYLE ALZADO DIED...IS THIS TRUE?

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
Murdaz23 said:
We need D!!!
yes we do we can really use a stronger defencesive line. I never heard anything bout marcus allen dont know bout that. fuck age i agree with you on that thats what i was saying to this one fool i think we gonna do hella better this year :classic:. i surely hope so.