Art From The Varrio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2004
I truly appreciate art. I grow fascinated and inspired by Mexican art every day. This is a art piece that was done by my homie, and I would like to share it with you homie’s. This piece is a part of my Varrio and it means a lot to me; because, every time a drive passed it, years of smiles and cries flash before my eyes. Furthermore, it is this art that motivates me each day to explore my Mexican roots and search for knowledge of late GREAT ancestors.

Feb 1, 2004
sacking916 said:
I truly appreciate art. I grow fascinated and inspired by Mexican art every day. This is a art piece that was done by my homie, and I would like to share it with you homie’s. This piece is a part of my Varrio and it means a lot to me; because, every time a drive passed it, years of smiles and cries flash before my eyes. Furthermore, it is this art that motivates me each day to explore my Mexican roots and search for knowledge of late GREAT ancestors.

THAT SHIT IS TIGHT ASS FUCK HOMIE.....

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Check this place out:

EL SINDICATO CAFE

PRESENTA...

ARTE DEL SOUL

FEB 21 -APRIL 1, 2005

STUDIO CAFE

6730 FOLSOM BLVD. SACRAS

Reception: TUESDAY, FEB 22, 2005 @ 7PM

For all you folks in Sac, come and see this. I'm in this club called the Brown Syndicate in Sacramento State and we're holding this. There is lots of tight art up. Come check it out and support. Thanks

Apr 27, 2004
there used to be a huge mural on the side of the mexican resturant on Astreet and Princeton here in Hayward back in the 80's but people kept coming and throwing paint on it so they pussed out and just buffed out the whole thing... there's still one in south hayward. i think. shit, i can't remember if that shits still there. i should get a pic of it.