around tha corner...may 10th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
so is there any update on that lynch and c.o.s. album? is it still gettin released next week- dubb, loki, emoe? hope so, damn is this year flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyin. fold.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
some1 who works in a music store here in VEGAS
told me they are still set 2 receive it on MAY 10th.......
theyve received promo items and a description of it
along with all the other releases coming out....
so looks like no more delays......

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
loki, and zagg confirmed it was gonna drop maay 10th, it looks like this might really go down, i called cd stores and they said there gonan get copys

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
why the fucc do these people gotta lie and say they got it, thaats like the second time, i wont beleive shit till i see a pic, i was at FYE this morning didnt see shit

May 11, 2002
TrEmEnDo InDo said:
I'll bet money he has it

Whats up Tremendo Indo.......Long time, no see. Hope everything is good homie.

I picked it up this morning. I seen it a few days ago and didnt want to pay the price on it @ FYE. I called around to Vintage Vinyl & Sound Revolution in STL. They said it wasnt going to be released till May 10th. So I was like fuck it.

It is a tight CD......there is a few tracks that stand out on it. Over all it could have been tighter with the beats. But it is above average. COS and Lynch always come tight, just the production could have been tighter. But that is what I have said since the last Lynch Lp and Uthanizim. Loki "21 Gun Salute is probably the best produced Siccmade relesase since Loaded.

And I would take a pic....but I dont have a dig camera. Sorry playboy.

Apr 25, 2002
heres the tracklist......doesnt look that promising.

1. Intro
2. And Datz Real
3. Tha Money's Take - (with Leeky)
4. Left Me
5. Live - (with Nicci Blacc/Crookwood)
6. No Matter What
7. Till Somebody - (with Nicci Blacc/Crookwood)
8. Actin' Up - (with Nicci Blacc/Ballin' Ass Dame)
9. Hood Sports
10. Red Rum - (with Calico)
11. I Ain't Neva
12. Cross A Line N' 'Em
13. Hatin'

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
Codeine said:
Whats up Tremendo Indo.......Long time, no see. Hope everything is good homie.

I picked it up this morning. I seen it a few days ago and didnt want to pay the price on it @ FYE. I called around to Vintage Vinyl & Sound Revolution in STL. They said it wasnt going to be released till May 10th. So I was like fuck it.

It is a tight CD......there is a few tracks that stand out on it. Over all it could have been tighter with the beats. But it is above average. COS and Lynch always come tight, just the production could have been tighter. But that is what I have said since the last Lynch Lp and Uthanizim. Loki "21 Gun Salute is probably the best produced Siccmade relesase since Loaded.

And I would take a pic....but I dont have a dig camera. Sorry playboy.
you ddidnt want to pay full price? itz like 15- 20 full rpice, and itz not even out, i wouldnt give a fucc it would have been mine, but i might beleive you some one on evildooinz is sayin the same thang, does it havea saying on the booklet soenthing liek "we stacc hard niggaz"?

May 11, 2002
2 Deuces Bitch! said:
you ddidnt want to pay full price? itz like 15- 20 full rpice, and itz not even out, i wouldnt give a fucc it would have been mine, but i might beleive you some one on evildooinz is sayin the same thang, does it havea saying on the booklet soenthing liek "we stacc hard niggaz"?
It has Lynch & COS on the front cover. Brotha Lynch hung Presents: Suspicion: Trigganometry.
Inside the CD cover it says "We Went In Da Old Stacc On You Weak Ass Niggaz!"

TrackList and Production:

1. Intro (On Em)
2. And Datz Real (Produced By Lynch)
3. The Money'z Fake (Produced By Lynch) This is the tighest track on the LP
4. Left Me (Produced By Speakeasy)
5. Live (Produced By Shade)
6. No Matter What (Produced By Lynch)
7. Till Sombody (Produced By Crookwood)
8. Actin Up (Produced By Ticc Tocc)
9. Hood Sports (Produced By Lynch)
10. Red Rum (Produced By Evil aka Lynch)
11. I Aint Neva (Produced By Lynch)
12. Cross A Line N' Em (Produced By Evil aka Lynch)
13. Hatin (Produced By Phonk beta)