Armory Trade Show Party/CROS1 Bday Bash...Jan. 25th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2006

Its trade show time so the dress code isnt as bad as it usually it. So pretty much whatever you want to rock. Just make sure your looking good for the ladies though cause there will be plenty there...HAHA
peace
CROS1

Jun 15, 2005
Just copped that new hoodie you came out with cros...them shits with the coronado bridge on it. Can you make those in blue or whaaaat?

And, I still need to cop those red Jordan 1's off you.

Dec 24, 2003
ill be in the house for the agenda show..niggas aint even up on that shit.
definately stop by your bday party.
happy birthday cros keep pushin! props on the new spot.
I registered for Agenda a awhile back...They Hit back with the press pass a few days ago....

Oct 2, 2006

Bridge in Blue possibly for next season them shits had to get done overseas to get done right so it took damn near 4 months total from start to finish. We'll be developing some new samples for next winter soon.

Heres a preview of whats to come. First shipment is already in stores. Next two will be available next week for one weekend only and will be pulled back after that til the release which will be in a month or two depending on which drop it is. Jeans and hoodys are available in stores now.

Oct 2, 2006

Thanks to everyone that stopped by the booth at Agenda and everyone that came by the party. I dont remember much of it but it was a blast fa sho! Who said Hip Hop functions aint got girls HAHA. There was ladies for days up in that piece.

Also the new line will be dropping this weekendfor one weekend. After that were pulling it back until it drops in stores in Spring. Just trying to give peeps a heads up to rock some exclusives. Hats wont be out this weekend but we will be rocking different colorways of all of them. Also we willhave aSDthing fitteds out soon as well.

Thanks for the support everyone...

peace
CROS1