Armageddon in San Diego

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
havent been able to get a hold of my parents back home, but just got a text from my girl that all of dago is still without any power since 3pm...i think some are starting to panic:

More than 1.4 million customers lost power during a blackout in the San Diego area Thursday afternoon. San Diego Gas and Electric officials said the outage appears to have originated in Arizona and the outages extended across Southern California and into Arizona and Baja California.

i left just in time...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I saw both Gas and Dana's tweets today about losing power, then got on FB and saw a friend of mine who just moved out there posted something similar, and I didn't know what the hell was going on.

Anybody come clean and say they cut the power yet?

Aug 24, 2003
stop consuming so much power san diego and you wouldnt have this problem. fuckin every house with lights on and televisions and fridges and air conditioners running 24/7, whatd you expect

then the power is going to come back on and you're going to do the same shit without changing any of your behavior

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
stop consuming so much power san diego and you wouldnt have this problem. fuckin every house with lights on and televisions and fridges and air conditioners running 24/7, whatd you expect

then the power is going to come back on and you're going to do the same shit without changing any of your behavior