Arizona heads chime in

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
damn everyones got an opinion huh

azs poppin, squares just dont know where to go. defy probably stayed in Apache Junction lol. downtown phoenix, downtown scottsdale and tempe ... got just as many bad bitches as cali, I'll put that on anything. anyone who says otherwise never been there. Just a bunch of fags on the internet actin like they knowing.

back to the topic: what type of work you lookin for?

May 2, 2002
i

salt river is crackin in az float down the river for hours drinkin beer pissing ya pants in an inner tube.

but phoenix is the 5th biggest city in america. you'll find sumthing to do.
ha.. this dude knows whats up. salt river is hella fun. tons of drunk hoes there. my friends and i go down the salt silver a few times a summer. bring a 30 pack and some blunts and you got yourself one hell of a time.

May 2, 2002
Well this chick that im real close to wants me to move out there with her. She moved out there a few months ago and wants me to be with her out there, Im still not decided cuz there aint no place like the bay but then again I miss her so ya hard decision
what part yall tryin to move to?

May 4, 2006
damn everyones got an opinion huh

azs poppin, squares just dont know where to go. defy probably stayed in Apache Junction lol. downtown phoenix, downtown scottsdale and tempe ... got just as many bad bitches as cali, I'll put that on anything. anyone who says otherwise never been there. Just a bunch of fags on the internet actin like they knowing.

back to the topic: what type of work you lookin for?

what part yall tryin to move to?

Im looking for something in the automotive field which im currently in, but the field right now is not so great, Really anything just to get me on my feet.

I think more towards north phoenix like in the 480 area.

May 2, 2002
the 480 is the southeast valley, homie.. Areas like tempe, mesa, chandler queen creek, gilbert, etc.. If you move in that vicinity, I highly recommend tempe.. somewhere close to campus, where its poppin. chandlers dope too, I grew up there.

mesa is cheap to live in though. Its got some pretty ghetto areas, but none of them are as bad as south phoenix or the shitty west valley.

Apr 23, 2009
Im looking for something in the automotive field which im currently in, but the field right now is not so great, Really anything just to get me on my feet.

I think more towards north phoenix like in the 480 area.
north phoenix? the 480?? hahahaaaa wtf! this foo is lost.

Reppin south PHX!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Moving to Arizona was the smartest move i made since getting out of the service, The Bay ain't nothing but a place for me to get into trouble and its too fuckin expensive.

Az might be hot as hell but the girls don't wear much :cool: and the cost of living is cozy. Bay cats might think i'm nuts but people do the exact same shit everywhere else that yall do in the bay, go to bars, smoke trees fuck bitches etc. It ain't like your hanging at the tourist attractions in frisco and shit. The only thing i really miss about cali is the beach, scenery and my old friends.

I live in the Northwest Valley, its kinda slow out here but i like that it isn't hella built up like downtown phoenix. I can still get to the heart of phoenix in like 30 minutes. YOu can drive dirtbikes and ATVs and shit out in the desert and shoot guns :cool:. I stay in a little town called El Mirage its kinda grimey because alot of the town is real old but its still cool though. I live in a new housing development out there. I stay pretty close to the stadium where the Cardnials play and the Arrowhead area where there is alot of shit crackin

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
YEA,IM TRYING TO GET OUT THERE TO FOR A WHILE TO CHECK IT OUT,HEARD NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS ABOUT IT,AND YEA I HEARD THE CRIME THING IS UP BUT I MEAN U ONLY REALLY FIND TROUBLE IF UR OUT LOOKING FOR IT U KNOW,....BUT LAST TIME I WAS OUT THERE IT WAS CRACKIN IN TEMPE AT THE LIBRARY!,..SUM NOTCH BABBI UP IN THAT BITCH ALL NICE SKINNED TONED WHITE BROADS WITH COLORED EYES FROM LIKE THE COUNTRY GOING TO SCHOOL OUT THERE..,,LOL..AND SCOTTSDALE,..FORGETABOUTIT,...IF UR LUCKY,YOULL FIND URSELF A BAD BITCH WHOS DADDY IS HELLA CHEDDAR'ED OUT!...AND YEA,THEY ALMOST PRETTY MUCH NAKED IN THE SUMMERTIME MAN!...THATS WHERE IM HEADED SOON!

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
summertime is 115 degree days and 90 degree nights....bitches be practically naked cuz of the weather...its dont get dark until 8 pm or so...in my town there aint shit to do

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
imma say this ......myself my fam and many homies has moved out the spot and the Bay for females and most of the time it doesnt work out and your stuck like chuck......just have a back up plan or back up beezy......

Dec 26, 2004
I have some cousins down that way, but havent been around long enough to really know what poppin. Jus a visit for somekind of celebration or help wit they indian performances hittin schools, resorts N whoever hires em.
Its cool kickin it wit some other Natives from Salt River, couple powwows. State Fair is cool seeing hella bitches. They tellin me too Phoenix growing every year.

Apr 23, 2009
yea im in tucson as well... shit is dead as fuck out here, but it beats any other city in AZ minus phoenix...
id say the livest city's in AZ are Phoenix=city be poppin, tempe=asu bitches, scottsdale=clubs, mesa=more bitches.. then tucson=the pharmacy.. cant forget about murdervale aka maryvale...

i know they got some bosses up in tucson.. i know the bizz out there..

Feb 28, 2006
i have a feeling whoever is trying to move to AZ from THE BAY is only gonna be there short term. i dont give a fuck, i rather live in a 1 room apt in the bay than live in a 3 bedroom house anywhere in AZ. going to AZ would be like traveling back in time. ask the people in AZ would they move out there from the bay for a beezy.