Arena Football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 31, 2002
Who has an arena team, what do y'all think of arena football. Spokane's team has their debut season starting next week. its af2. anyone arena fb fans tho??

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
a guy from my school played as a backup qb for the sabercats in 04 and 05 after not making it in the pros, he was briefly on the practice squad for the broncos, and went to U of Hawaii before that...he was fuckin good in college..

Jul 31, 2002
i'm probably gonna work for the shock.. one more gig in football. i used to know someone who worked for the sabercats and he would give me tix all the time but i wasnt into it at the time, thought arena football was for wussies.. kinda still do.. the roster for the team is only 20, the roster for the dance team is 30.. but oh well a woman gotta do what a woman gotta do to build her sports resumé.

d-struction- i'm sure it wont be too thrilling. they were supposed to scrimmage against everett friday but everett pulled out. so i haven't seen em play yet, i guess we'll see on thursday.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
^ post a full pic of u, and yall seen that QB for the Dallas team? hes got a nice arm and a great throw

May 12, 2002
All I know is Aaron Garcia is one of the all time record holders. He went to Grant when I was at Rio Tierra, my brother played on the team with him. Had like every High School record at the time. His sister was hot. So I watch games he is in.

Jan 28, 2005
our team in kc (the brigade) does suck real bad. but its our first year, we'll get better. those games are fun as shit to go to tho IMO

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol good arm meaning strong, nice throw meaning good posture, great spiral. You ever seen dude launch that shit? Hes got a better throw than most NFL qbs, but that dont mean he could be a NFL qb

Jul 31, 2002
ok.. you gotta articulate in sports..lol talk about accuracy, strength, distance, footwork .lol just good and nice aren't words i hear to describe quarterbacks, but i do work in sports, so i guess i hear dudes trip over themselves exaggerating and articulating about sports all day.

oh boy tomorrow is the day.. geez i hop the shock don't suck..lol

Mar 16, 2005
chiligrrl said:
ok.. you gotta articulate in sports..lol talk about accuracy, strength, distance, footwork .lol just good and nice aren't words i hear to describe quarterbacks, but i do work in sports, so i guess i hear dudes trip over themselves exaggerating and articulating about sports all day.

oh boy tomorrow is the day.. geez i hop the shock don't suck..lol
So what will you be doing for them? Dance tEAM?