Are you interested in being a DJ????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2007
www.nicotineradio.com <--- The Most Addicting Shit You'll Ever Hear...

Then hit me up and I will give you information...

Fill this out and send it back to me, Tipsy
[email protected] OR to www.myspace.com/TipsyJuggalette
Thank you

Nicotine Radio DJ Ap.

First Name :

DJ Name :

What Kind Of Internet Connection:

Hours Spent On Computer Daily :

Number Of Mp3's

Have You Used Shoutcast

Have You Used mIRC

Types Of Music You'll Mainly Be Playing.

Whats Days Would You Most Like To DJ.

Any Skill in Graphic Design or Webmaster

Jun 9, 2004
Soe said:
WTF not another one
Hahaha!!!

Man I got Juggalos back like a motha fucka but they do give everyone hear reason after reason to give um crap.

If Juggalos could just get it through their heads that on this forum no one cares about Psychopathic videos and an internet radio station.

The only thing that people on this forum care about is Strange Music related talk.

Jun 11, 2007
Ummm yeah..cause we don't really "rep" Psychopathic on our radio....

And i know you guys are bout Strange music... Thats why I posted it...
Because we play EVERYTHING Underground.

every-fucking-where i go someone bitches about me being a juggalette cause its in my name. y'all can just go suck a fatty

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
TipsyJuggalette said:
Ummm yeah..cause we don't really "rep" Psychopathic on our radio....

And i know you guys are bout Strange music... Thats why I posted it...
Because we play EVERYTHING Underground.

every-fucking-where i go someone bitches about me being a juggalette cause its in my name. y'all can just go suck a fatty
Don't worry about it.
I ONLY go to Strange on this forum.
Poor me.

I MIGHT do it.

Jun 9, 2004
Well if it ain't all about Psychopathic explain that in your post. Be smart about things and describe why you are trying to get folks to help you. Also throw a lil' OT: in front of your post for off topic.

Plus you end up coming off like every Juggalette these folks hate because instead of letting us know where you are coming from, you say "y'all can just go suck a fatty." That just makes you look bad.

Anyways good luck on your stuff and glad you still reppin' the hatchet.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
if you the 'jugg' girl that did the interview wit Tech awhile back than i must say...one of the best specimens currently roaming this earth forreal

keep spreadin' that underground

Oct 9, 2002
some of us are just smart enough to know that there are other forums on the siccness for this sorta crap...

and if you people would look around a bit and notice that... we wouldnt have all these garbage threads cluttering up the strange forum

Nov 7, 2006
i still to this wonder why ppl insist on hatin cause of shit like this.

who cares just move on unless u got nothin better to do which i can name many things u can be doin than just hatin. we should let the juggalos make they thread to talk in em.

it cant be that hard to ignore can it?

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
I wasn't hating one bit lol
It was more of a sigh then i said ahh what the fuck not another one cause all this will end up into one big garbage/hate/efight thread

Oct 9, 2002