are you a hater?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I realized, that I was a born hater. I'm half mexican, half white, half hater. Yes, I'm %150 of a person, and 1/3 is a hater. I hate one everyone. I would have to say that Dave Chappelle's player haters ball describes me perfectly.

A girl at work told me she got a new audi A6, my response "those break down a lot." Hater mode in full effect.

It's not so bad being a hater once you embrace it

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
If you're a hater, stay the fuck away from me and let me do my thang and just take notes , breh.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
everyone haters. people who dont hate are oblivious to other people, hence no hating because they dont seem to realize anyone.

Silky Johnson said:
First of all, I wanna thank God for giving everybody so much, and me, so little. I hate you, I hate you, and I don't even know you and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you, and nobody else, but you. And as I stand here sippin' the soda that I'm sure somebody spit in, I just wanna say yall can kiss my ass you rotten motha-fuckas. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go home and put some water in Buck Nasty's momma's dish. Good evenin'!

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I realized, that I was a born hater. I'm half mexican, half white, half hater. Yes, I'm %150 of a person, and 1/3 is a hater. I hate one everyone. I would have to say that Dave Chappelle's player haters ball describes me perfectly.

A girl at work told me she got a new audi A6, my response "those break down a lot." Hater mode in full effect.

Mar 16, 2005

i dont care if you're a hater or not I just want to know how your team did in the nba draft!!!!!!!!!