are thier any Tech N9ne FTPs?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2003
naw this aint my first post i was on before i was the one that asked for Tech acapellas and instrumentals then the head-honcho of this site said no trading mp3's on this site, then 3 or 2 days later tech anounced his FTI nation wide, my name used to be DeMANCulla but i lost my hotmail addy and that shit had my password and shit cuase i havent fuck'd with this internet for months, i just want fuckin mp3s you all can keep your tech n9ne expierences to your selfs, im not no bitch i dont want to gossip or trade yahoo ID's or aol icq, or even pictures, just some simple mp3's you dont even have to talk to me.....im not lonly i just want to keep fucking with techs strange music for my self......

I LEAVE GOSSIP TO BITCHES......DONT GET MADE AT ME CAUSE I WANT TO HIT- IT AND QUIT-IT.....BUT I JUST DONT LIKE PILLOW TALK.
"MORAL OF THIS IS" 1ST POST SHIT BEEN HERE DUDE I KNOW WHATS CRACCIN', AND WHAT THA FUCK IS A MP3?!?!?!?.....
SORRY BUT IM A FIGHTER ESPECIALLY WHEN I WANT SOMETHING AS BAD AS MUSIC INSTRUMENTALS AND ACAPELLAS AND UNRELEASED SHIT AND INTERVIEWS......

CAN YOU FEEL ME?.....NAW YOU CANT SO CALL ME bULLET LOCO

Apr 1, 2003
im not talkin shit im just sayin why wouldnt you want to share mp3s ?......
for real,for real why whats the real reason, and then i will apologize for being inconsiderate of your feeligs......aiight then late