ARE THESE RARE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
HOW MUCH DO THESE GO FOR?

MEMPHIS OWN/MEMPHIS ON THE MAP
O.G. FELONY/HUSTLER WAY
LIL SLIM/FRANCHISE PLAYER
OAK CLIFF ASSASSIN/HATER FREE
G-LOW/LAST MAN STANDING
NORTH MEMPHIS POSSE/NORTH MEMPHIS POSSE

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
just getting info on the market prices and rarity playa.. I got connected with a dude with a bunch of rare ass cds and i just wanna save money by only buying what's rare and sellable.. i know you're a seller also so u know the deal playa..

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Triple X Rated said:
just getting info on the market prices and rarity playa.. I got connected with a dude with a bunch of rare ass cds and i just wanna save money by only buying what's rare and sellable.. i know you're a seller also so u know the deal playa..

yea i feel you i thought you already had the cds and were just checking prices. let me know if you do pick up some lil slims though i need one of those for my collection.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Grim said:
LOL...if you get that North Memphis Posse, listen to it if you want a good laugh....now that is one of the whackest cds I have ever heard in my life...check out my review site and read the review

thanks for letting me know that.. i'll pass on that cd for sheez..

Jul 6, 2002
users.pandora.be
Grim said:
LOL...if you get that North Memphis Posse, listen to it if you want a good laugh....now that is one of the whackest cds I have ever heard in my life...check out my review site and read the review
LOL, I must be the only one that actually likes the album
*ducks down and hides in shame*