ARE THESE GAY TENDENCIES??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
ok some guy on this other forum (its a forum on the siccness) was giving me feedback on a track. now i have received nothing but positive responses from all but TWO people. the first guy will remain nameless and i wont go into that. the second guy is kind sick.........

the reason why i say that is because this guy actually took the time to hit my site ,download my pic ,invert my pic in an art program and attach it ot his post

now here is something he said that didnt sit well with me:

when i went to ur site i seen ur pic with ur thin eyebrows and me and my homies made a bet and i had that u had natural eyebrow
why are guys sitting up looking at pics of other guys eyebrows and discussing if they are natural or not????? me and my boys NEVER sat up and looked at MEN. i mean if a guy is handsome thats great and fine. but i wont look all at him and peep his eyebrows and have discussions on if they are natural or not.........

we never even sat up and discussed if females have implants or not. it probably came up but we never analyzed like that......

you pluck ur eyebrows or just draw em on?
i dont know if he was sarcastic with that.......or if he was seriously asking me that.........

i mean im not homophobic or anything but that is kinda disturbing.
for a guy to actually take his time to load another guys pic and invert it is one thing.....but a group of guys sitting around discussing if he is natural is GAY to me........

does anyone agree???? let me get some opinions.......

heresy

Apr 25, 2002
LOL DAMN...I DONT REALLY THINK ITS "GAY" SHIT...SOME MEN ARE JUS MORE OBSERVANT AND THINK ABOUT THINGS LIKE THAT..I WOULDNT TRIP,BUT I WANNA SEE YUH BROWS..THEY BETTER NOT BE NICER THAN MINE!HAHA~209~

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^ TO SEE THE PIC HIT THE LINK ON MY SIG. I HAVE A PIC ON MY IUMA SITE. THE PIC HAS A FILTER ON IT SO IT MAY BE HARD TO SEE. SO IF YOU NEED TO RIGHT CLICK ON THE IMAGE,SELECT SAVE AS AND OPEN IT IN AN ART PROGRAM. FROM THE ART PROGRAM FIND THE INVERT TOOL AND SIMPLY INVERT THE PIC. BUT IF YOU WANT THE PIC I CAN JUST SEND IT TO YOU.

NOW I HAVE HAD WOMEN TELL ME THAT I HAVE THIN EYEBROWS BUT GUYS???????????? A GROUP OF GUYS SITTING AROUND AND TRYING TO FIND OUT IF ANOTHER GUYS EYEBROWS ARE NATURAL?????????????

NOT ONLY THAT BUT THIS GUY HAS POSTED MY PIC SEVERAL TIMES...........

ME AND MY BOYS HAVE SAT AROUND AND LOOKED AT FEMALES. NOT GUYS....... I JUST FIND THAT KINDA OFF....... IM NOT HOMOPHOBIC OR ANYTHING BUT MAN.....WHY WASTE YOUR TIME GOING THROUGH ALL THAT TROUBLE????

ANYONE ELSE????

:h:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^ thankyou. when ROXY first saw them she commented on them. when my EX and i met she commented on them later on after we started to really chop it up.

no i dont cut em or trip em or do anything like that. the only thing i do is trim my facial hair and cut a bald head. no eye brow plucking no eye lash trimming.........

actually dude was trying to clown......

when guys get together they should look at WOMEN not MEN.

:H:

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing I have ever heard a guy tell another guy is " a manwho hooked up your braids there tight"...not" you got some nice eyebrows dog!!!!!....W.T.F. yeah I can see your point!!!...I tend to think like that ..when a chic gets to into my hole look and style thing.....I dont know now if it's gay...but it's funny and if he ever invites you over to his house DONT BEND OVER and watch out.......

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
YEAH, THAT FOO' A FAg OR A LITTLE TOO MUCH INTO YOU, WHY YOU EVEN CARE WHAT A MUTHAS-FUKA LOOK LIKE UNLESS HE SPITTIN' SOME SHIT FROM THE HOOD AND AIN'T FITTIN' THAT PROFILE. BUT IF YOU THE TYPE THAT'S gONNA ANALYZE ANOTHA MAN, THEN YOU MUST ENJOY THAT SHIT.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
@edj i agree. like i said i would NEVER download another guys pic. for what? after that take my time and invert it in shop? for what? not only that but sit around with my guy friends looking at the pic ? for what? not to mention taking the time to attach the pic.....for what??????

i would rather you look at xxx and analyze silicon and natural breast than for a bunch of guys to sit around and debate if i have real eyebrows..........

when you really notice a persons eyebrows you MUST be looking a tad too hard........

:H:

ps lol@roxy!!!!!

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^REgARDLESS POETIC CHOCOLATE. THAT AIN'T PAYIN' HIS BILLS. I'M AN ARTIST AND I DRAW. MATTER OF FACT I DID HERESY'S WHOLE ALBUM COVER AND CONCEPT. I'VE WENT TO HIS PAgE BEFORE LIKE 3 OR 4 TIMES. NEVA HAVE I DWELLED ON HIS EYEBROWS OR WHATEVA. WHEN I FIRST SAW THE INVERTED PICTURE I THOUgHT THAT HE MIgHT OF BEEN AN ANgLO. BUT THAT'S AS FAR AS THAT THOUgHT WENT. I DONE SPOKE TO THAT BROTHA ON THE PHONE FOR BUSINESS AND MUSIC PURPOSES AND TO CHOP IT UP AS BROTHAS AND NEVA HAVE I STRESSED NATHAN ABOUT HIS LOOKS. MATTER OF FACT WE TALK ABOUT THANgS LIKE HOW A MAN CAN EVEN LOWER HIS PRIDE TO THINK LIKE THAT AND BE HOMOSEXUALLY INCLINED.

HERESY,
THAT FOO' DID gO ALL OUT HIS WAY TO PEEP YOU OUT. YOU NEVA KNOW, HE MIgHT BE YOUR NUMBER ONE gROUPIE, I MEAN FAN. LOL

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
who the hell is lee????

@edj good lookin out......

IM HELLA PISSED RIGHT NOW. I HAD TO MULTITRACK THIS SONG AND I MESSED UP BIG TIME!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!! IT TOOK ME FROM 30 MINUTES AFTER I GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH EDJ TO RIGHT NOW TO FINISH TRACKING THIS SONG (16 STEREO TRACKS). GUESS WHAT???????? I DIDNT HAVE THE INPUTS ROUTED TO THE TRACKS !!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH THEY WERE PLUGGED IN BUT NOT ROUTED!!!!!!!!! OVER 3 HOURS GETTING THE LEVELS SET AND TRACKING AND I HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR BECAUSE MY MIND WAS SOMEPLACE ELSE!!!!!!!!

LORD HELP ME.......

HERESY

Apr 25, 2002
lee aka lee zilla 69 , he's the"LENGEND" of the siccness , he'll say some off that wall shyt from time to time , i seen who made the post , what the hell is that guys problem , then he tryed to talk shyt to shea cuz he called him gay

Apr 25, 2002
HERESY said:

no i dont cut em or trip em or do anything like that. the only thing i do is trim my facial hair and cut a bald head. no eye brow plucking no eye lash trimming.........
LMAO...NOW YOU SOUNDIN KINDA FRUITY ENE....$IDEWAYZ