Are there rules in fighting?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2009
a regular street fight, what yall think.

i believe in a street fight, anything goes, there is no such thing as a "fair one."why would I want to fairly fight an enemy?

i say everything goes
-biting
-kicking
-pinching
-grappling
-jumping
-weapons
-EVERYTHANG

but, my homeboys dont agree. they talk about, "man, if you kick or hold or any of that stuff, you cant fight, real men use they hands"

fuck that, win by any means necessary, why would i want to take it easy on my enemy, im trynna hurt this dude and inflict whatever kind of pain I can.

what yall think

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
when standing all is fair as long as no weapons unless its a rumble

when someone is on the ground..back the fuck up..either he out or let him up and continue or call it..

the only rules to live by..there still is honor out there..these 90s babies might not got it, hell 80s either but i give a fuck..i aint about to start stomping dudes head in when he already on the floor..fuck that, if he a bitch an gets mad because i knocked him down then thats his fault..he's lucky i got morals that lead me to knock take it further when he down..

then again i been knocked out twice and only knocked a dude out once so what does that tell you.

1-2 in KOs..lol

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
If I'm brought to the point that I want to hurt someone, then I don't care how it's done. I just want to drop them, and make sure they don't get back up.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
when standing all is fair as long as no weapons unless its a rumble

when someone is on the ground..back the fuck up..either he out or let him up and continue or call it..

the only rules to live by
yea ive gotten into fist fights with lifelong homies, and thats been the standing rule

if dude goes down, back the fuck off, none of that bullshit

like cuppa said, let him up or call it

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I remember reading something years ago about Bruce lee saying he would do what ever he had to to win a fight,I think biting was in there

Jun 21, 2005
lol @ the gif

Bruce Lee sucks, all he did was modify a martial art style made by a woman and hit coke trails untill he overdosed. Quite a legend there...
thats your argument for why hes a faggot. what legend didnt do lines of coka. but thats news to me.