are the Kansas City Chiefs the best team in the league?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
The Kansas City Chiefs are a good football team.
This is the third consecutive week this team has won by double digits.

are they the best team right now?

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
They'll have a much stiffer test coming next Sunday afternoon as they head into Baltimore. They'll get to see one of the best defensive units they'll likely see all season.

The Ravens are extremely beatable though and if Kansas City is up for the game they should win.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I AgREE WITH JIM BEAM. BUT MY BRONCOS IS 3-0 AND WHOOPIN' TEAMS IN DOUBLE DIgITS, SO MY QUESTION IS: HOW IN THE FUK YOU LEAVE MY BRONCOS OUT OF THAT EQUATION?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Broncos...are a lyin ass team..

coach gotta lie to make teams think otherwise..
then i hear you all dont want to play in Sandiego in your "away" jerseys cause it was too hot...sound like a bunch of bitches..

so San diego had to wear their "away" jerseys..

WTF???/

we gonna show you bronhoes..

how its done...when Oct. 6 come around...untill then watch and learn...
and for those callin the cheifs a "1-man" team...check the stats..

defensive has scored....3 touchdowns or more..and Hall has 2 returned kicks for Td's...

dont be hat'n....haha

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO shut up with that bullshit! Plummer at his worst is better then Trent Green on his best day homie..........an you aint beat us in 2 years yet you gonna whoop the shit outta us this year??????? did you forget where Preist went down at???????? he is a bad muthafucka, but he dont wanna see Al Wilson.......an where did you come from anyways homie???????? nowhere to be found when your team aint undefeated

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
T-Dubb said:
LMAO shut up with that bullshit! Plummer at his worst is better then Trent Green on his best day homie..........an you aint beat us in 2 years yet you gonna whoop the shit outta us this year??????? did you forget where Preist went down at???????? he is a bad muthafucka, but he dont wanna see Al Wilson.......an where did you come from anyways homie???????? nowhere to be found when your team aint undefeated
mayne where the fuck did i say we are gonna whip you?
you think i give a fuck where priest went down at?...im sure he dont..

and where did i come from?...i been on here....i just aint never came to the sports board..

but now that im here ....recognize...

EDJ...i mean no disrespect..but lets be real...Plummer is good...but dont really is a fragile piece of shit..

hhit him good one time...he's done...

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^I AIN'T SAYIN' PLUMMER IS THE SHIT OR THE BEST, BUT IF HE CONTINUES TO JUST KEEP IT CONSISTENT THEN WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WIN MORE THAN WE LOSE. WE AIN'T LOST YET, AND IN THE SEASON OPENER HE EVEN THREW 3 INTERCEPTIONS. THAT JUST TELLS YOU WHAT TYPE OF SQUAD WE gOT.