ARE GANGS....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Roxy I'll get ya credit cuz you came at me mature with your beliefs. You came at the answers correct, in a biblical sense, but like I said I don't believe in the bible, nor in heaven or hell (to answer that other question).

A point I'm trying to make tho, is that if god does everything for a reason, he in a sense, caused sep 11 to hapen in order to accomplish something else (like you said, free afgahn people). my only thing is, if he has the power to cause an act like sep 11, why didn't he just skip that whole mess and just free the afgahn people. ex: could have givin the people in afgahnistan the "strength" to overcome the taliban.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Snub thanks, and nothing easily gained is really treasured. Like the appreciation of money. U don't really know what's it's worth until U earn it. God could do everything for us, but then what would be the point of life. Now if U are going to ask me what the point of life is, I'm not going to lie, I have NO IDEA! :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
Roxy said:
Now if U are going to ask me what the point of life is, I'm not going to lie, I have NO IDEA! :classic:
The point of life is to reproduce...

The meaning of life is different for everybody, we all need to find that out individually...

$0.02 :cheeky:

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
And one more thing, I had to come at U in a Biblical sense, b/c that is what we were dealing in. Plus the person that I am is based on morals/ principals learned from the Bible. :classic:

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Juan U think the point of life is to reproduce? What about people who can't or just don't want to? Are we w/ out a point in life?

Apr 25, 2002
Roxy said:
Juan U think the point of life is to reproduce? What about people who can't or just don't want to? Are we w/ out a point in life?
You are mixing up point with meaning...

The point of life is to reproduce, if people can't or choose not to then there must be a reason...which leads to the meaning of life.

If they don't or can't follow the point of life, then they are not meant to.

feel me?

May 5, 2002
"Plus the person that I am is based on morals/ principals learned from the Bible. "

See thats it. Theirs a misconception that the bible is needed in order to have morals and principals which is intirely false. Even with the book, people still commit immoral acts, as do people without. The bible doesn't prevent everything, its the persons morals to begin with that prevents acts.

Ender

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
God's reason is to guide us. We do everything else. We ask Him questions he gives us the answers in pieces of a puzzle. We put that puzzle together as we see fit. To just tell us the answer would ruin the point of Him giving us the gift of free will. It's how He teaches us and it's how we grow wiser. But if we absolutey can't figure it out He'll tell you the answer, but only after you've tried everything you could think of. I think that's what the Bible's talkin about when it says He'll help you in your darkest hour.

The point of life is to get back to Heaven. Jesus said we are of this earth, not from it. The devil messed up a perfect place when he taught us sin. Since all of us have a little bit of sinseed planted in us,and we don't know how to kill it (those of us who want to kill it), we try to keep it as small as possible so as not to choke out our goodseed. All the while we learn new ways from stopping our sinseed to grow.

"The devil you know is better then the devil you don't"

We never had to learn ways to stop the devil cuz no evil existed before him. It's like God is teaching us how to defend ourselves now that we have a need to defend ourselves. That's what Jesus is, an answer that was created out of need. Some one to teach us how to fight. God doesn't know what hurt and destroy are, but He does know how to give us anything we ask for... I ask for revenge, redemption, and justice for my family.

What do you ask for when you close your eyes at night?

God only answers the prayers of the righteuos that's why the devil can't win. Cuz he don't ask God for an answer he just tries to beat him with the knowledge he has. A student never knows more about what he wants to learn then the person who can teach it to him. That is the order of things. Like when Jesus said,
" As Heaven is above earth, so are my ways above yours."

That's also the "balance" everyone's lookin for. The devil does not fit into the equation. It ain't about the balance of good and evil it's about the balance of order. We keep forgiving the people who oppress us we even ask God to forgive them. So He's gonna cuz that's what we asked of Him. Maybe we should ask for judgement since we obviously can't do it ourselves.

People like us love everybody who's like us.

People like us try to help anybody who isn't, it's in our nature to heal.

People like us never see that people are taking advantage of us.

People like us never give up on anybody.

People like us are being killed by the people we won't give up on.

People like them know this.

People like us need Jesus.

People like Jesus help people like us.

People like Jesus set the order straight.

"Tick, tock devil... tick, tock."
- J.C.Situation

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
SNUB NOZE,
HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU ASSUME A LOT OF THANgS? HOW DO YOU FIgURE (gOD) CAUSED 9-11?
YOU gOIN' OFF OF OTHA PEOPLES BELIEFS AND FEEL (gOD) CAUSES CHAOS AND EVIL. THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS. (gOD) LET'S SHIT HAPPENS. WE LIVE IN A WICCED WORLD.