Arcade machines

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
my dad had a friend who was in the vending/arcade business and they weren't makin money on those machines and one of em had a fucked up screen so she offed it to us for cheap and it was an easy fix... i think we got both for like $300

it was hella cool at first, and i was a teenager when we got em so it was dope when friends came over n shit but over the years it lost its novelty... ive always wanted to turn the 'cabinet' into like a multi-game unit, running MAME or somethin that'd be dope as fuck to have all those arcade games to play on 1 machine but ive never looked into anything

Jul 9, 2007
Yeah I got a M.A.M.E. machine with like 6,000 different games on it. My boy made it outta an old machine we got for like $200 then he put a computer in it but now the computer keeps fucking up so its like the worlds biggest paper weight. It was cool when it was working properly though hella drunk playing NBA Jam was tight.

Jul 25, 2007
it would be cool if i had those 4 Daytona USA tournament arcades lined up in my garage. would be cool to have after a couple blunts and beers with the folks in the garage.

May 18, 2008
looked into buying one for a long time but never did
i always wanted one of them big bubble gum machines that would drop it and you would watch roll all the way to the bottom