Arab Hip Hop Summit In San Francisco May 10, 2008

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
Man, I wish I could of been there, when are they having another event like this?

Were Saja P. & 580 at this concert?

Sorry if I'm asking a dumb question, I didn't read the article yet, I'm about to...

Apr 13, 2005
For those interested theirs some more Middle Eastern & Indian Festivals coming up this summer in the Eastbay where you can perform and network with others in the community....Ill keep you updated..

Check out this Link: Palestinian Rap Group "DAM"
he is not a rapper... he is a stereotype.
If haji springer was black ,white or latino he prolly would not be gettin as much flack...fyi Their are alot of young Indian folks in the bay area who are heavily infulenced by the "hyphy culture" and Haji Springer represents them...
Indian is not Arab
Its all under the Same Umbrella in alot of peoples eyes.....On another note Californias DOC classifies All afghans,iranians,pakistanis,saudia arabians,,indians AND Asians/Pacific Islanders (tongan,chinese,veitnamese) under one category "Other"....

Jan 30, 2007
Indian is not Arab
Its all under the Same Umbrella in alot of peoples eyes.....On another note Californias DOC classifies All afghans,iranians,pakistanis,saudia arabians,,indians AND Asians/Pacific Islanders (tongan,chinese,veitnamese) under one category "Other"....
yeah in a lot of peoples eyes.. like the government. well thanks to sincere for reinforcing that

are you the government?

other than that... it looked like a great day for hiphop

May 5, 2005
Check out this Link: Palestinian Rap Group "DAM" If haji springer was black ,white or latino he prolly would not be gettin as much flack...fyi Their are alot of young Indian folks in the bay area who are heavily infulenced by the "hyphy culture" and Haji Springer represents them...

Say what? If Haji was black he'd be a Coon like Flavor Flav is now. Stepin' Fetchet Bullshit. What you talking about?, if he was Latino he'd get clowned for falling into the white stereotype of how they see latinos.

Fuck the DOC that shit ain't cool. Who gives a shit how the Government classifies people in prison? Do you think violence and male rape is cool?