Apt.3's ANTI-HYPHY campaign '09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2008
old school bay producers needa start makin shit again, i wanna hear some new Ant Banks Production and shit, TC & The Enhancer doin they thang on KA3, i wanna hear some shit like from old RBL Albums, IMP Albums, old TOO SHORT Albums, Ant Banks Albums..this mobb shit needs to come back in a major way, im tired of all these neon muthafuckers talkin like their hard, if someone come up to me talkin shit and they in neon glasses with their sisters jeans on ima slap the shit outta them and ride away slappin some old school Triple 6 shit. wat happened to rappers wearin all black and shit, thas gutter, these big glasses and shit is just embarassing.

Apt.3/DNA!

Dec 25, 2003
Too many followers man... Im havin a blast bein myself & not doin what everyone else is doin... Thats why I hate anything thats trendy & mainstream...
Im an underground rider man!!!!!!

Nov 14, 2006
Whether it's Hyphy, Horrorcore, or Mobb Music, they all suffer from the same shit. Over saturation, and too many bandwagon fools. I think we all can agree that the OG's of theses styles are the shit. It's the new kids and followers that make these genre's of rap suck.

Hyphy is just in your face annoying for us from Northern California and around the Bay Area. Much props on this anti Hyphy shit.