April 18th BIRTHDAY BASH Your Skull In

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Yeah everyone who REALLY came through was cool to kick it with. Gabe is a trooper for coming through fo sho. Malice, ADR Lavey, Alicia, J RZ, G-Dubb, DJ Mark 7, Murdertheworld, and everyone were all good too see all in one place.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Yeah for real though, I had only 3 days notice too. I have another show in Modesto, CA June 10th coming up though. That should be pleanty of time to promote this time around. More details on that show coming soon.
This time Imma just run up on the stage, grab the mic, jump off and beat someone with it

how's that for ya ?

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Yeah for real though, I had only 3 days notice too. I have another show in Modesto, CA June 10th coming up though. That should be pleanty of time to promote this time around. More details on that show coming soon.
I got 9th -10th off if I can get Thursday too I'll get a rental and go.

Where at in Modesto?

Also good that JRZ is around again. He out of the Army or what?

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
I got 9th -10th off if I can get Thursday too I'll get a rental and go.

Where at in Modesto?

Also good that JRZ is around again. He out of the Army or what?
I'm not sure of which venue yet. I got a call about it not too long ago, and then at Food Max in Modesto last night I ran into the promoter while getting Little Debbie Smore snacks. We talked and I agreed on a price and told me the venue but I was too high to remember the name of it. Maybe the Virtual?