Apathy - Honky Kong (2011)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
Suprised this hasn't been posted yet, its fresh.

1. Honkey Kong (feat. Vinnie Paz & Jedi Mind Tricks)
2. Holy Ghost (feat. Slaine)
3. The Villain (feat. Ill Bill)
4. Check To Check
5. Stop What Ya Doin' (feat. Celph Titled & DJ Premier)
6. The Recipe (feat. Xzibit)
7. Fear Itself
8. Who Got Da Juice? (Interlude (starring Blacastan)
9. It's Only Hip Hop (feat. Brevi)
10. I Dedicate This To You (feat. Tosha Makia)
11. All I Think About (feat. Action Bronson)
12. Never Say Never (feat. General Steele & Mad Lion)
13. Albino Gorillas (feat. Esoteric)
14. Peace Connecticut
15. Army Of The Godz (feat. Esoteric, Blacastan, Reef The Lost Cauze, Planetary, Crypt The Warchild, Motive, Celph Titled & Vinnie Paz)
16. 1.52 A.M.
17. East Coast Rapist (Bonus Track)
18. Squeeze (feat. Blacastan (Bonus Track))
19. Dear Lord (feat. Eternia & Diabolic (Bonus Track)
20. Make Alotta Money (Bonus Track)
21. Smoke Weed Everyday (feat. Scoop Deville (Bonus Track)
22. No Rapper (Bonus Track)
23. Death To The Culture Vultures (Bonus Track)

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
to be honest most of the people on the siccnes have a really bad musical taste...sad but true.

but I liked this album a lot, gonna have to listen it some more tho, heard it yesterday the 1st time. The 2 videos he did are 2 of my favorite songs of the album.

Edit: I havent heard those bonus tracks yet.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
to be honest most of the people on the siccnes have a really bad musical taste...sad but true.

but I liked this album a lot, gonna have to listen it some more tho, heard it yesterday the 1st time. The 2 videos he did are 2 of my favorite songs of the album.

Edit: I havent heard those bonus tracks yet.
There is no such thing as bad musical taste, only different musical taste

May 1, 2009
There is no such thing as bad musical taste, only different musical taste
thats like saying theres no such thing as a bad car, only different cars.

sure, its all an opinion, but if my opinion is its bad music, then i will consider the people that like it to have bad taste. its up to you to agree or disagree.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
thats like saying theres no such thing as a bad car, only different cars.

sure, its all an opinion, but if my opinion is its bad music, then i will consider the people that like it to have bad taste. its up to you to agree or disagree.
This is right, I listen to a lot of "different" styles when it comes to rap as long as its unique/original and another important thing for me when it comes to artists is that the just needs to be himself while expressing his music...

For an example I like Mac Dre but not all the rappers that tried to copy his style with an intention to make money off it.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
This is right, I listen to a lot of "different" styles when it comes to rap as long as its unique/original and another important thing for me when it comes to artists is that the just needs to be himself while expressing his music...

For an example I like Mac Dre but not all the rappers that tried to copy his style with an intention to make money off it.
lol... this doesn't disprove my point at all... good try though

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
lol... this doesn't disprove my point at all... good try though
ah you mean like lil wayne, rick ross or what...lil b? like I said I dont like it when rappers are faking shit and making shit up with the intention to sell...maybe this will explain something..not to mention their skills are way below average but on this boards they call you a hater for expressing your opinion...but thats fine. Mostly kids anyway.

Oct 27, 2008
i wish this album could trade beats with the new Outerspace album. apathy's beat selection isnt bad, it just isnt very good either. but even on Outerspace cd apathy ended up on one of the weaker beats lol.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
ah you mean like lil wayne, rick ross or what...lil b? like I said I dont like it when rappers are faking shit and making shit up with the intention to sell...maybe this will explain something..not to mention their skills are way below average but on this boards they call you a hater for expressing your opinion...but thats fine. Mostly kids anyway.
lolwut?

you don't even make sense. it's like you're responding to something that I never even typed

you said people on here have bad taste in music. I said there's no such as thing as that, because one's taste in music is based 100% on one's opinion. an opinion can't be bad... it's just different

but whatever...

YOU have bad taste in music, how bout that?

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
lolwut?

you don't even make sense. it's like you're responding to something that I never even typed

you said people on here have bad taste in music. I said there's no such as thing as that, because one's taste in music is based 100% on one's opinion. an opinion can't be bad... it's just different

but whatever...

YOU have bad taste in music, how bout that?
Its you who barely makes sense, and like the guy above said, I think your opinion off music sucks, and why cant it be bad?

I think because of this we got a lot of artist who doesnt have any talent and yet they can go on with making their whack shit becuase an idiot like you supports it...

You kids needs to start realising real talent and not live up to a hype or follow the masses like some fucking monkey or some just being a stan or wathever the reason is becuase I heard a lot of different and stupid reasons here on the siccnes...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Its you who barely makes sense, and like the guy above said, I think your opinion off music sucks, and why cant it be bad?

I think because of this we got a lot of artist who doesnt have any talent and yet they can go on with making their whack shit becuase an idiot like you supports it...

You kids needs to start realising real talent and not live up to a hype or follow the masses like some fucking monkey or some just being a stan or wathever the reason is becuase I heard a lot of different and stupid reasons here on the siccnes...
Soo I'm an idiot because I'm not a fan of apathy? Is that it? People that hold different opinions than you are somehow less intelligent? Wow! That's pretty fuckin smug of you. I will admit Apathy is a talented lyricist. I'm just not a fan of his stuff musically. I'm not knocking you for your opinion, so why knock me for mine? Seriously, I have a wide range of what I like musically, Apathy just doesn't fall into that range. Some of the stuff I like happens to be mainstream, some doesn't. Everything is primarily based on my opinion though, not because I'm a sheep who follows the masses. Please get off your fuckin high horse with your holier than thou attitude. Grow the fuck up and quit acting like you're better than people.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Soo I'm an idiot because I'm not a fan of apathy? Is that it? People that hold different opinions than you are somehow less intelligent? Wow! That's pretty fuckin smug of you. I will admit Apathy is a talented lyricist. I'm just not a fan of his stuff musically. I'm not knocking you for your opinion, so why knock me for mine? Seriously, I have a wide range of what I like musically, Apathy just doesn't fall into that range. Some of the stuff I like happens to be mainstream, some doesn't. Everything is primarily based on my opinion though, not because I'm a sheep who follows the masses. Please get off your fuckin high horse with your holier than thou attitude. Grow the fuck up and quit acting like you're better than people.

I've heard you say this repeatedly, but continually hug the nuts of mainstream artists. You came into a topic about Apathy's album because you thought dude was taking shots at you, or a criteria you fit into. Calm down.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I've heard you say this repeatedly, but continually hug the nuts of mainstream artists. You came into a topic about Apathy's album because you thought dude was taking shots at you, or a criteria you fit into. Calm down.
so are you saying I DON'T listen to anything underground? you don't know everything I listen to... so please shut the fuck up

just looking at my itunes at some artists I've downloaded recently:

AB Soul
ASAP Rocky
Dom Kennedy
Erk Tha Jerk
HD
The Jealous Guys
Kendrick Lamar
Lil Rue
San Quinn
School Boy Q
Shady Nate
Young Bossi

I wouldn't really consider any of these guys mainstream... some of them may be gaining popularity (kendrick lamar for example) but you couldn't label them as mainstream pop artists. you may not particularly like them, and that's fine, I don't care

artist I've downloaded recently who ARE mainstream

Game
Lil Wayne
Jay-Z and Kanye West

don't assume you know what I listen to

you're another one of these smug ass hip hop snobs who act like they're better than people because of the type of music they listen to

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
so are you saying I DON'T listen to anything underground? you don't know everything I listen to... so please shut the fuck up

just looking at my itunes at some artists I've downloaded recently:

AB Soul
ASAP Rocky
Dom Kennedy
Erk Tha Jerk
HD
The Jealous Guys
Kendrick Lamar
Lil Rue
San Quinn
School Boy Q
Shady Nate
Young Bossi

I wouldn't really consider any of these guys mainstream... some of them may be gaining popularity (kendrick lamar for example) but you couldn't label them as mainstream pop artists. you may not particularly like them, and that's fine, I don't care

artist I've downloaded recently who ARE mainstream

Game
Lil Wayne
Jay-Z and Kanye West

don't assume you know what I listen to

you're another one of these smug ass hip hop snobs who act like they're better than people because of the type of music they listen to

You're clearly upset. Smoke a blunt, fuck a bitch, listen to some good music... whatever it is you need to do. Don't take things so seriously. :cheeky:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
You're clearly upset. Smoke a blunt, fuck a bitch, listen to some good music... whatever it is you need to do. Don't take things so seriously. :cheeky:
sounds like a response from a guy who decided to enter into an argument and realized he has no way to respond... :cheeky:

people with you're general "holier than thou" attitude do upset me. but in the grand scheme of things, this argument means nothing to me, as soon as I hit "submit reply" I'll move on and forget about this.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
sounds like a response from a guy who decided to enter into an argument and realized he has no way to respond... :cheeky:

people with you're general "holier than thou" attitude do upset me. but in the grand scheme of things, this argument means nothing to me, as soon as I hit "submit reply" I'll move on and forget about this.

That's great. :cool: