AP9 Killa Tay Berner Appreciation Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2003
I just want to thank Berner AP9 Killa Tay and all the other artists who take time out of their busy schedules to post in the siccness forums. Its great that we can get some insight from people in the industry and provide us with useful information on various topics. Thanks guys.

Sep 11, 2003
To AP9...I cant wait till you get your radio station off the ground I think its exactly what the Bay artists need to get the much needed recognition they deserve. Keep us posted on that. Also, the reality show is much anticipated.

Sep 11, 2003
yeah they do and they always clear up things when we assume stuff...especially killa tay hes really deep and has a good insight on life much respect...he really is mr. mafioso for that cuz hes a gangster but also is just as intelligent

Sep 11, 2003
yeah they do and they always clear up things when we assume stuff...especially killa tay hes really deep and has a good insight on life much respect...he really is mr. mafioso for that cuz hes a gangster but also is just as intelligent