AP9.... BITCH KILLA album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
IM STILL PROMOTING THIS PURSUIT OF PERFECTION ALBUM REAL HARD N THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO DOWNLOADED, BOUGHT IT, BORROWED IT OR STOLE IT!! I'm workin on my new album titled BITCH KILLA... It'll be out by the end of the year!!! Thanks for all the support!!! Follow me on Instagram Bitch @Bitch _killaaa ..... I be goin hard on there !!! If you liked PURSUIT OF PERFECTION you'll love this!!! Lets keep this MOB MUSIC alive!! Thanks!!!! MOBBIN ....... AP9!!!!!! PURSUIT OF PERFECTION in stores n iTunes now

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
get some more gangster beats & features from the Mob Figaz, forget about R&B hooks
It's about makin a REAL ALBUM!! You need those hooks.... It's called MUSIC!!!! See, I've learned How to touch all fan basis not just the GANGSTAS n thugs!!! I need to get the bitches, niggas, thugs, pimps, squares, and who ever else!!! It's all about the money!!! I gotta get it in!!

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Good ship AP, I havent checked out the new album yet cuz im not working and low on funds but Keep doing ur thang man, thanks for all the mob music you have been putting out over the years! " PURSUIT OF PERFECTION " and fuck the haters!

Feb 8, 2003
get some more gangster beats & features from the Mob Figaz, forget about R&B hooks
if the album called Bitch Killa and he talking about bitches then its gonna need the r&b hooks though. taht samyel singer on pursuit of perfection sounded tight singing those hooks in my opinion.

like pac said said make some music for the bitches bc bitches will bring the niggas too. and thats very true.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
No way retail is gonna sell an album with that title. I gotta pick up Persuit of Perfection still. Good luck grinding though
technically its 'KILLA" Not Killer so I think he will be ok. hes not putting this in walmart, kmart, best buy or places like that. it will be in moms and pops and online digital stores. so he will be okay.