AP.9 NEW VIDEO EXCLUSIVE "SUMMERTIME"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
the visuals make this your best video to date... but i dont like the song i prefer the mobb shitt
Thanks, I know you don't like it but sometimes you gotta give the world another look and let em know you can do more the just gangsta shit!!!! It's still MOB tho! We need more shit like this!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
the visuals make this your best video to date... but i dont like the song i prefer the mobb shitt
Thanks, I know you don't like it but sometimes you gotta give the world another look and let em know you can do more the just gangsta shit!!!! It's still MOB tho! We need more shit like this!

Feb 20, 2006
good video.. love the beat. funny thing is that.. i was tellin my self.. AP should make a video to this.
LOL@ dude getin water thrown at him.

good shit man.. came out clean. bad bitches.. great song.. good visuals.

video came out nice.

May 8, 2011
Nice video big bro good song too! When we doing that danked out song? Check your email the beat is on there and if not let me know i will forward again. We back as long as nobody else dies or goes to jail. Keep pushin champ!!!!