AP.9 - Funky Expedition (Album LEAK)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2012
It's funny to me some of these fags dislike AP's music & hate on him, yet continue to constantly check on the thread and comment. MAKEDASICCCRACC @MAKEDASICCCRACC get off niggas dick, making urself look like a clown.
aye blood r u APs siccness bodyguard or some shit???? dont worry bout what im doin , but no no , i know better, you'll be back on this thread checkin for ME, WHY ???? well just read my name , cuz thats what i do

Apr 21, 2012
aye blood r u APs siccness bodyguard or some shit???? dont worry bout what im doin , but no no , i know better, you'll be back on this thread checkin for ME, WHY ???? well just read my name , cuz thats what i do
Never understood the mindset of a hater & I will be back checkin' on the thread, WHY? Because I started the thread & actually fuck w/ AP's music. Plain n simple

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
dont trip im not checkin for u at all, im just watching u squirm like a worm tryin to defend yourself on the siccness, lol, pursuit of perfection ???? Lol......right
IT DONT COST A DIME TO STAY THE FUCK OUTTA MINE!!!!! I had to fuck your bitch before cause you toooooo bitter!!!! I defend myself on the streets and bust heads............ REALLY WIT THE SHIT!!! I'm laughing right now...... Computer nerds feel safe behind the Internet!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
[/IMG]

^^ there's a few of these in here.
I have no cheerleaders on here! Just real muthafuckas who like real music!!!!! Suckas can't take my music in cause its too hard for the fuckin radio!!!!! I bet if you see me in person you'll be jumpin in the air just like that pic you made!!!! Sucka shit don't last long!!

Mar 23, 2012
IT DONT COST A DIME TO STAY THE FUCK OUTTA MINE!!!!! I had to fuck your bitch before cause you toooooo bitter!!!! I defend myself on the streets and bust heads............ REALLY WIT THE SHIT!!! I'm laughing right now...... Computer nerds feel safe behind the Internet!!!
damn AP stay mad , maybe if u put half the time and energy u do on the sicc , into a album, maybe you'd have a decent album , good luck with that tho lol

Sep 16, 2011
looks like tick tock got old case of stage fright
Na I just seen this today lol

I'm not a professional rapper that was my point. I think anybody who isn't super talented and is trying to blow up in rap is living a pipe dream. If your going to remake a classic beat it should probably be good. IMO he ruined that beat lol

Jacka and Hustla are good AP9 not so much

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I have no cheerleaders on here! Just real muthafuckas who like real music!!!!! Suckas can't take my music in cause its too hard for the fuckin radio!!!!! I bet if you see me in person you'll be jumpin in the air just like that pic you made!!!! Sucka shit don't last long!!

ha ha @ "real muthafuckas" yeah if you bump ap9 you as real as they come lol,
And "Suckas can't take my music in cause its too hard for the fuckin radio!!!!!" cut it out dude,and you know that picture I posted is a silhouette of you with Pom Pom's on some husalah awax album cover shit,mob figaz!!!!...

P.S you're the big hot shot on the siccness.net mad,arguing with us peasants...eat shit!!!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
damn AP stay mad , maybe if u put half the time and energy u do on the sicc , into a album, maybe you'd have a decent album , good luck with that tho lol
Mad..... Who's mad fag???? IM LAUGHING AT YOU!!!! This is just entertainment to me!!!! I'm at home in my mansion bored!!! And obviously you haven't heard RELENTLESS!! Internet junkies are soooooo funny!!!! Maybe you should focus on getten money instead of focusing on my WAK ass music!! Hahahaha