anyway to get the Loaded instrumentals?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
i would smack somebody in the face with a shovel to get an instrumental version of loaded. easily the tightest well produced rap album ive ever heard. shit was just beyond sick. if anybody knows where i could get some instrumentals from it that would be graet

Nov 1, 2005
yeah Beta, why dont you let the homie rock some shit. Can't you see he tryna GetWitIt
hahaha... im not tryna record over them, i just want them to do some remixes and shit with them, just something to play with... im not a rapper trust that

but yeah i dono if beta posts on this forum but he should consider releasing that album as an instrumental or whoever owns the rights to the instrumentals should cuz id buy it

Sep 17, 2007
that one reason why they aint avaliable cuz dont nobody give a fuck about rightz or ownership nowadays or ever at that. if them instrumentals were released on the net. that shit would spread like fire mane. there'd be 50 mixtapes coming out next next month with weak niggaz ruining lynch'z masterpiece.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
that one reason why they aint avaliable cuz dont nobody give a fuck about rightz or ownership nowadays or ever at that. if them instrumentals were released on the net. that shit would spread like fire mane. there'd be 50 mixtapes coming out next next month with weak niggaz ruining lynch'z masterpiece.
TRUE DAT HOMIE.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006

yup......u would have chingy rappin on lynch beats lol

Dec 27, 2002
that ddubb aint a classic, but it's some good shit...real smooth and laid back...a lot of good tracks and a few not-so-good ones...dont have it anymore though - got jacked from my car...but got it from emoe back in the day

Sep 17, 2007
the D-Dubb is dope to me... I like the way dude sing. Personally i think he could get on some AKON type of level. i think the best track he did was RILLA MAN tho. i used to bump that non-stop.