Anything new?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2005
Is there coming out new shit on Killa Valley? I already liked them older releases but nothing has came out for a long fucking time :( Whatup on them releases and post whats coming up.

Jan 2, 2006
Ay, whats kritikal wit ya niggas...been eatchin this KVE board for a while n found a topic a felt like respondin to. OgMS if you and Big Robb still wanna be involved wit music, get at me.

I feel ya'll on these valley yungstas tryin to do it but aint nobody want to put their own money up. I'll put up money for my own shitt, if ya'll (you n Big Robb) feel like partnerin up and helpin a real nigga out.

Let me know. Either respond on this thread or get my email.

May 10, 2004
just a question og ms and big robb....if an artist puts up the money for duplication and even some promtional material...what, at this present time could you offer if the artist came to you for help? and....you felt like the artist had some quality material...kind of interested in knowing.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
We could offer some gameplanning and tips on how to promote and sell your album a little more effectively... a couple of contacts... etc... But what worked for us in the past may not work the same for anyone else due to the oversaturation in the marketplace.

Jan 2, 2006
Ay Bigg Robb, my fault on takin so long to resond...i been outta town. but yeah homie...i can let you and og ms hear some shitt. to be real tho...i'd like to meet up...do it in person. Cuz nuthin against ya'll, but i dont like to have my music out floatin around in other peoples possesion.

i'm actually bout to fly out again tonight...goin to South Carolina on some business, but when i get back lets meet up and discuss sumthin. i'm real serious about this deal, so get back at me. Stay up.

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
og MS said:
laggin? lol

throw in $1500 and i'll match you and we can release something :)
exactly...im 19 and put down $15,000 into a home studio. Shit dont come cheap. You gotta invest before you can even make a cent...ogMS, Big Robb...I might be at yall in the future too. Get yall back in the game cause EVERYBODY know who was making the real power moves just a few years ago. I beleive that when a label signs an artist or producer, you become partners therefore you SHARE responsibilities in running the company i.e. promoting your own shit etc. AND THERE IT IS>>>remember the name folks, Nonstop Heat.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
real talk.

may your studio venture work wonders for you and your investment... You have to be willing to invest in yourself before anything. I commend your drive.

We're not fully retired. :)

I'd actually like to put these DVD's we got footage for out... and plus I'd like to work a rock group and a midwest artist in the future.

Mar 12, 2005
xraidedloc831 said:
Birthday:
February 23, 1988

OGMS this explains it all lololol.
damn homie if you be postin up lot's of info bout you, that shits crazy, my homie was locked up because the cops found out who he was just by his birthday online, crazy shit.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
i've been wait for soooooo long for a Young Droop album.....
did he switch labels???
that 1990-Hate is a Classic just like Season of da Siccness, Xorcist, Take No Shortz, & Tales of the Crypt