anyones PS3 name ElPueblo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
it was ElPuebloCA or somethin like that... I'll get it exact off my PS3 later when I turn it on.

This fool was talkin hella shit on NBA2k8 last night then quits like a little ho when I'm about to beat him with the Warriors. It was a good game too and he even had a chance but his pussy ass wouldnt even take that 30 second chance.

way to fuck up a good close game that could have ended on a buzzer shot

he had a good ass rating because he wont accept a loss and quits like a ho

he was reppin pittsburg in the chat so theres a good chance he on siccness

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
i think the game is dope on ps3. graphics are ok in hd. some players look retarded fucked up, but the gameplay is dope. i turn the game speed up to 80 when playing offline

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
^^^hit me next time ur on... i think we played b4?

i dont use baron davis anymore. i start ellis instead

Feb 19, 2008
^^^^HAHAHAHAHAH i killed ur azz,,,,,maybe next time.....79 to 55 before we lost connection....and kg hit like 3 threez in a row n he got fouled on the last one.....

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
ya playing without baron is a major loss. i havent figured it out yet. warriors are much worse of a team on the road now too. o well. fuck baron and fuck the clippers.

we'll play again and ill beat the celtics without baron

Feb 19, 2008
ya playing without baron is a major loss. i havent figured it out yet. warriors are much worse of a team on the road now too. o well. fuck baron and fuck the clippers.

we'll play again and ill beat the celtics without baron
naw u didnt lose kuz u didnt play with baron homie....u lost kuz all ur were doing was shooting 3z....u gotta take it in and also shoot 3z but u shot too many 3z....

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
^^^ yeah but it was a close game until the 4th when you walked away. without baron i dont have a go to clutch guy. and offline i'd be cashing a lot more of those 3's. the lag fucks up my shot timing.

w/e tho. i'll beat u next time without baron. let me be at home tho lol; my team is garbage on the road.

Feb 19, 2008
^ lol once i get back 2 the bay we shud get a tournament on...
i havent played 2k8 in a minute

^^^ yeah but it was a close game until the 4th when you walked away. without baron i dont have a go to clutch guy. and offline i'd be cashing a lot more of those 3's. the lag fucks up my shot timing.

w/e tho. i'll beat u next time without baron. let me be at home tho lol; my team is garbage on the road.

we should start a siccness league....

and vandeez yeah folks i dont care if ur home....either way its nothin....we were playin in golden state last time tho....u did have home court....