@ anyone....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
right on, but im talkin bout cats who aint been here for a while and thinkin they got some great flow and all... i use to be a top dog here now it seems like i aint shit. maybe i aint though anymore i just want some answers yall

Apr 25, 2002
Anghellic831 said:
U haven't fell or lost it dogg, real talk newbies need to reconize game on this piece.

keep it goin

thats what i thought, right on homie

ITS FREAKS said:
i dunno about your music, you might be really dope.
& i mean this with as much respect as possible but - the key i read (ive only read one) - it looked like just a bunch of words throwing into a paragraph, which doesnt help the reader determine your flow.

so i read two lines & got bored.

but thats just constructive feedback i was given ya, mane.

and thats what i wanted to hear right on man... i can see where your coming from, but thats just how i write my shit.... but ill remmeber that next verse i drop

Apr 20, 2005
i think some of ur shit is descent, u gotta story to tell. I would listen ur shit and everybody elses on this website right now but i aint got access to do so. I'll definately give u some feedback on the audio as well. But on the written stuff i read from u, its different cuz i dont know how ur spittin them rhymes. Thats pretty much the same thing with everybody else doin the written battle thing. Just keep at it. When i get back home i'll battle u on the audio. I'll battle everybody else too if they want it. Its good for practice. peace