Anyone working on a MIX TAPE or....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2003
Anyone working on a MIX TAPE or COMPILATION? I was contacted by an artist from Los Angeles asking me if I knew of any BAY AREA artists or labels that were working on MIX TAPES or COMPILATIONS.
The artist is IMMENSE and he told me that he has worked with Tha LowLifes, CJ Mac, Da 5 Footaz, 2 Pac's OutLawz and many other Southern California artists.
He will drop verses for FREE if you already have the track on CD-R, or he will sell full solo songs for $100
His contact information is as follows:

(323) 417-4114
IMMENSE
c/o South Centrals Finest Entertainment
P.o Box 432166
Los Angeles, CA 90043

Also San Diego artists like Mitchy Slick and Lil' C.S. should check this cat out and maybe get him on some projects.

CALL HIM A.S.A.P!!!!

Jan 22, 2003
Update.

I was just told the he REALLY wants to work with Cellski, Balance, 151, Loki, Big Treez Entertainment/A-Wax, Woodie, Big Oso Loc, Mitchy Slick and Lil' C.S.!!!!

Get at him, He GOT HEAT!!!!

Jan 22, 2003
Thanks for Networking!

For those who have called him and got verses and bought whole completed songs, he say's THANK YOU for Networking.

He still wants to hear from Big Treez Entertainment, and also he would like to get on projects by M-DASH and Savage C.

Jan 22, 2003
Call Him A.S.A.P!!!! Free verses for MixTapes (if you provide the beat), or $100 for a completed original song.

(323) 417-4114
IMMENSE
c/o South Centrals Finest
P.o. Box 432166
Los Angeles, CA 90043

P.S.
Big Treez Entertainment where you at? Big Oso Loc where you at?

Jan 22, 2003
Kaoz206, he should be e-mailing you today.

M-Dash, he should be e-mailing you today, and wants to know do you want him to get down on an ALBUM or MIXTAPE?

A-Wax, he is juiced that you gave a reply. He will "STEAL" a Dr. Dre track and send you a song. He also has Legit tracks that he has songs over from Cobra (Da 5Footaz), Fred Wreck, and I think a cat over at Silk E. Fynes studio.

Who say the BAY AREA doesn't NETWORK????!!!!