Anyone who worked at gamestop...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Forreal this game has way more to offer in MP besides running and gunning, that's just 1 style of gameplay. Try sniping for a change, try using a light machine gun, try search and destroy, try hardcore mode, try headquarters, try playin with buddies, etc. you allow it to become repeatative because you do the same shit. Just my 2 cents....

Nov 14, 2002
WE the game is boring.

Same fucking shit over and over.

I don't care how many game modes you name, in the end, you're still just shooting at what's in front of you and getting killed by what's behind you. I don't want to shit on your hours of gameplay, but that game is for fucking squares.

"Try sniping for a change"...

Sounds to me like "Try sitting in a bush for an hour and taking pot shots at people who run by an alley.

Boring.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I feel like the MP is different enough from CoD4's MP, but I can't play it every single day. It took me until AFTER MW2 released to finally fill up my 55 bar in CoD4.

I'm more of a single player campaign kinda guy as well, and CoD4's campaign is substantially better than MW2's. It feels like it has better pacing, it isn't as chaotic, and the story isn't as over-the-top. On top of that, I don't really think anything from MW2 is as memorable as "All Ghillied Up"/"One Shot One Kill" or "Shock and Awe".

I can definitely see why you'd return it.