Anyone who worked at gamestop...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
What's the chance I can exchange my MW2 for something else if I still have the xbox sticker for the side, and the receipt?

I've had it done before, just not at this particular location. I was thinking about just shrink-wrapping the shit myself and returning it like I never even opened it.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
First of all, why the fuck would you wanna return MW2?

And to answer your question GameStop always does trade-ins. Give them the game and they can give you one of equal value, but they might really lower the value of MW2 so you probably won't be able to get another $60 game. I think that's what you were asking right?

Dec 4, 2004
I think i read that they will give you $40 for MW2 if you trade it in before a certain date...

good luck trying to return it for full refund or a new game at the same price though....

Nov 14, 2002
I finished the one player and just don't feel like fuckin with the multiplayer. It's not bad, I've just played it before.

I'm at my wits end with my Xbox and the last thing I want right now is to have blown 60 bucks on a game that took me a minute to become bored of.

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah the special ops... is annoying as fuck. Instead of including that they should just have made the game longer. I feel like this time around the one player was an afterthought. I probably should have figured that, but I really didn't think I'd be done with the thing in two sittings.

And multiplayer is ok with some games... but I just don't have the time to sit down and up my levels for 8 days straight, nor do I care to. So essentially I'm just the free point guy in every game.

Meh we'll see what happens.

Jun 24, 2005
If you still got the license sticker (I think that's what it's called), and can shrink wrap it yourself with plastic similar to what they have, just return it...it hasn't been 30 days yet. If the shrink wrap looks legit, then I don't see why they wouldn't take it back.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I finished the one player and just don't feel like fuckin with the multiplayer. It's not bad, I've just played it before.

I'm at my wits end with my Xbox and the last thing I want right now is to have blown 60 bucks on a game that took me a minute to become bored of.

You've opened it. You can't do shit with it. They'll give you about $30 for a trade in.

... I would say try shrinkwrapping it, but I doubt even that would work, unless their employees are fucking idiots.

Nov 14, 2002
how the hell you gonna shrink wrap it like the pros?
Bring it to the Blockbuster that's across the street and kindly ask some kid to do it for me.

u dont like the multiplayer??? WTF?!?!
It's the same old shit. Like I said it's not bad, but there are games out now that I would have preferred had I known the single player was going to be so short.

You've opened it. You can't do shit with it. They'll give you about $30 for a trade in.
I've done it numerous times before, just never at this particular store since I've moved recently.

I'm just going to send a pretty girl in.

That'll do the trick I bet.

Aug 7, 2003
multiplayer is cool but fuckers live on there and make it gay becuase the live and breathe on multiplayer.

dont get me wrong i tore up cod4 from time to time but its the same shit over and over.

run as fast as you can to kill someone. and keep going.

Oct 3, 2006
^^i can see what your saying but its fun as hell for me...i guess its cause this is the first actual COD im actually gettin into, i was more into halo and shit before but that run and gun shit in COD, i had to adapt to lol

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Yeah the special ops... is annoying as fuck. Instead of including that they should just have made the game longer. I feel like this time around the one player was an afterthought. I probably should have figured that, but I really didn't think I'd be done with the thing in two sittings.

And multiplayer is ok with some games... but I just don't have the time to sit down and up my levels for 8 days straight, nor do I care to. So essentially I'm just the free point guy in every game.

Meh we'll see what happens.
DO u wanna sell that X box?