anyone watch r.kelly on BET?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
lastnight? what did he say and all? i missed it cause i was watching the celtics game....he's on tonight again but i'll probably miss it again..his career is probably over now or i doubt will put out anything in the near future without the controversy surrounding him...unless he moves to japan and kick it with the rest of the pedophiles

Apr 26, 2002
I watched the interview last night and to be honest I think he's guilty. He tried AVOIDING every question asked. They asked about him and Aaliyah and he said he's not going to speak on that. The guy interviewing asked if they were married and had the marriage anulled(sp) and he kept saying he was not going to talk about Aaliyah. The interviewer asked if he's ever taped himself having sex in general (not with underaged girls) R.Kelly's repsonse was he's done many things in his life that he's not proud of. He just kept running around the bush with every questions that was thrown at him.

Apr 26, 2002
ho couldnt really speak on nothing cause it would have be encriminationing or something like ....i know it would have hurt him a whole lot seeing he hasnt been in court for the tape yet and he bout to go for the third person who got a case against him

Apr 25, 2002
they was also talkin about how his career is gonna be different from now on. just like michael jackson and the boy. after that incident, a lot of people lost interest in mike. and they was relating rkelly to that too. like people will lose interest in him.

and at first it was about all the money, bling bling, fine women and all that. but now its about his life.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i saw a bit of that too. and he seems kinda guilty, but i'll wait to find out. i feel bad for Kelly if he's innocent though cause his reputation is ruined now whether he's guilty or not

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

didn't he say something about his 'enemies' setting him up? lol

Robert is fucked.

Apr 25, 2002
It was like watching a Suge Knight interview, the man didn't say shit. All R.Kelly said was that he's not no Angel and now he's working with the pastor because he has a problem, he said that probably 5 times.

M

MrFreeze

4fifteenRolla said:
lol they should've played a clip of the videos and asked him if that was him.. lol he wouldnt have answered but it would've been funny to look at his reaction
ya that would have been fuckin hilarious!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

he'll be like "Naw man really you don't have to play it for me. I've seen it before... HEY! For real, i'm coo....." lookin all spooked and shit...

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

I GOT THE RKELLY VIDEO TAPE OF 4FAGTEENS MOMMA TAKING IT UP THE ASS WHILE HIS LIL 13 YR OLD SISTER IS SUCKING ON DUDES BALLS. OH BOY' FILMED ON LOCATION AT EAST SIDE SAN JOSE. THEN 4FAGTEEN FUCKING A WHOLE FOOTBALL TEAM. OH BOY' HOLLA AT ME FOR THE COPIES $19.99 ON DVD LIMITED EDITION.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

FOR AN EDUCATED BITCH U GOT THEM EBONICS DOWN TO AN EXACT SCIENCE, U NEED A NEW SCREEN NAME FAG DONT REP MY CITY FRUIT CAKE.

May 6, 2002
Lil Pino said:
he's guilty as fuck. If he knew that that's not him on the tape, then why doesn't he look at and say that it's not him? If it was me, I'd be eager to watch the footage and point out that it ain't me. Stupid ass knows what he did, & he doesn't want to watch it cuz it'll bring back memories that he doesn't want bring back.
he spent like 10minutes straight explaining why he dont need to see the tapes, cuz if he knows he didn't do it why would he need to look at a tape to see if it was him...if i knew it wasn't me i wouldn't have to look at some damn tape to make sure it aint me. lol, common sense