Anyone want to go to UFC 108???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
***SOLD***

I have 2 tickets to UFC 108 On January 2nd 2010 at the MGM In Las Vegas..... im not goin to be able to make it... Seats are Lower Level Section M1-Row T- Seats 15,16... Pm if interested.

Main Card

* Light Heavyweight bout: Rashad Evans vs. Thiago Silva
* Lightweight bout: Tyson Griffin vs. Jim Miller
* Heavyweight Bout: Junior Dos Santos Vs. Gilbert Yvel
* Welterweight bout: Carlos Condit vs. Paul Daley

Preliminary Card

* Lightweight bout: Joe Lauzon vs. Sam Stout
* Lightweight bout: Cole Miller vs. Dan Lauzon
* Welterweight bout: Martin Kampmann vs. Rory Markham
* Lightweight bout: Sean Sherk vs. Rafaello Oliveira
* Welterweight bout: Mike Pyle vs. Jake Ellenberger
* Middleweight bout: Mark Munoz vs. Ryan Jensen

Feb 12, 2004
I would, but i'm going to spend a fuck load of money on xmas gifts and need to save some for Vegas. I backed out of buying tickets to 108 once the card completely fell apart but ill still be out there that weekend. gl tho man. maybe some nerd on sherdog would buy em?

Dec 30, 2003
I would, but i'm going to spend a fuck load of money on xmas gifts and need to save some for Vegas. I backed out of buying tickets to 108 once the card completely fell apart but ill still be out there that weekend. gl tho man. maybe some nerd on sherdog would buy em?
haha yea my girl bought em for me for xmas/anniversary gift when lesnar carwin/nog/velasquez was possibly happnin.... she saw the card fell apart and was like fuck it we goin to a diff one.. we just had to sell... but some dude bought em offa stubhub today.... so we lucked out haha