Anyone want my 11 month old pitt?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
He is a good dog -- I have had him since he was 3 weeks old. He will turn 1 then end of October.

I can't have him at my new house. He is the son of Lou-E-Lou's pitts Animal & Vemon.

ONLY to a GOOD home. This dog is like my son. :cry:

The pic below is him at like 5 or 6 months old... he is about 70 lbs right now and still growing...

Apr 25, 2002
@Mark...yea instead just get him a pink dog sweater and a diamond embedded collar....cuz you know..thats the only way to raise a pit..lmao

@Cali..i was fuckin with you...the dog is coool

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
Here is my dog ad I put up:

I have a wonderful 11 month old male - white in color with fawn patches. He is a blue. I have had since since he was 3 weeks old and bottle fed him. He has grown up around children and has a good temperment. He will turn 1 the end of October. He is currently about 70lbs. He has been on the Banfield Pet Hospital Optimum Wellness Plan and has had all of his shots and his comprehensive physical health exam. Pictures available. I have to give him up due to moving into a new home. Need to give him to a good home ASAP.

Feb 1, 2004
DJ Mark 7 said:
yeah instead feed him gun powder and hang a chain around his neck 24-7....

People that do that to their dogs need to be put to sleep THEMSELVES
GUN POWDER IS LIKE PCP FOR A DOG U DO THAT WHEN YOU'S ABOUT 2 FIGHT HIM WITH ANOTHER DOG IT INCREASES THEIR SPEED AND THEIR STAMINA U SHOULD SEE IT THEY LOOK FUCKING CRAZY ASS FUCK I SAW THIS WHEN I TOOK A TRIP 2 MEXICO WITH MY TIO THEIRS THIS OTHER SHIT I SEEN MY TIO LET LOOSE 2 PITS ON A LION SERIO ASS FUCK THE PIT'S GOT KILLED BUT THAT LION GOT FUCKED UP ASS FUCK 2....TAKE A TRIP 2 MEXICO AND ULL SEE SHIT ULL NEVER SEE HERE....

Feb 1, 2004
I WOULD TAKE HIM BUT I HAVE A MALE ALREADY AND THIS FUCKER GETS ROWDY AROUND OTHER MALE DOGS BUT THAT PIT IS TIGHT ASS FUCK ITS MOSTLY ALL WHITE WHICH MAKES THEM RARE 2 FIND ONE I WAS LOOKING FOR AN ALBINO RED NOSE WHICH ARE ALL WHITE WITH A PINK SKIN AND THEIR NOSE IS LIKE SEE THRU PINK BUT FUCK THEYRE ARE HARD 2 FIND....

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
LIL_SHARKY said:
GUN POWDER IS LIKE PCP FOR A DOG U DO THAT WHEN YOU'S ABOUT 2 FIGHT HIM....WHICH I DONT THINK CALI LOVE DOES....

hahaha hey mark this guy fights dogs. i wanna see him give his dog pcp then knuckle up with him. :devious:

Feb 1, 2004
DJ Mark 7 said:
So basically poisoning your dog makes u a "real man"....Wow, WAY too hardcore for me buddy...

All I said was that mistreating a dog is fucked up....I take it u don't agree....But its all gravity

NAH HOMIE U HAVE IT MIXED UP ALL IM SAYING IS WHAT I SAID UP THEIR NOT THAT I DO IT HOMIE READ RIGHT HOMIE THEN REPLY IM SAYING THIS BEACUSE MY TIO IS A VET AND HAS HAD #1 WORLDWIDE FIGHTING DOGS THATS WERE I LEARNED EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT PITS IM FAR FROM COMMITING ANIMAL CRUELTY I DONT FIGHT MY DOGS....ITS JUST STUFF I LEARNED AND KNOW....SO CHECK U URSELF FIRST HOMIE BEFORE U RUN UR MOUTH....NO DISRESPECT HOMIE..JUST SHOOTING THE FACTS....

Apr 25, 2002
@Mark all i said was the heart medallion wasnt really crackin..u took it upon yourself to turn that into an animal cruelty case and become a animal rights activist all of a sudden..it aint that serious..but hey sport matching pink sweaters with your poodle..its all love lmao

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
LIL_SHARKY said:
NAH HOMIE U HAVE IT MIXED UP ALL IM SAYING IS WHAT I SAID UP THEIR NOT THAT I DO IT HOMIE READ RIGHT HOMIE THEN REPLY IM SAYING THIS BEACUSE MY TIO IS A VET AND HAS HAD #1 WORLDWIDE FIGHTING DOGS THATS WERE I LEARNED EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT PITS IM FAR FROM COMMITING ANIMAL CRUELTY I DONT FIGHT MY DOGS....ITS JUST STUFF I LEARNED AND KNOW....SO CHECK U URSELF FIRST HOMIE BEFORE U RUN UR MOUTH....NO DISRESPECT HOMIE..JUST SHOOTING THE FACTS....

damn homeboy, i was joking. it sounded like you were saying YOU fight dogs. like YOU VS. THE DOG . The mental picture in my head made me laugh.all good though, no disrespect on this end either.

Aug 27, 2002
Pits were bred to fight! They Love it! Motherfuckers blast people in the head all day they love it! Live hard die Fast! Scared men can't win! Scared dogs get killed! woof woof!!!!! Are we still barking!!!! 85 percent of pitbulls in california get euthanized becuz people cant keep em! Mine as well let em die doing what they love! Die like the lil soldiers they are!!!! Thats my 4 cents and by the way this is big ant C.E.O apt3dna.com owner not ADR!!! Peace homies big and small!!!