Anyone Wanna Battle??????????!!!hit a nigga up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
a bit rusty?/homie u been rusty from the start/im just playin/im just layin some shit down/fuckin around/like a cheater/music loud in my cadillac beater/pimp and player breeder/seeder/never rollin inna 2 seater/i ride big whips/old classics/on that OG status/ride dirty ride hard/yall puttin it down softly/mattress/male actress/u aint ready for nothin/forever bluffin/forever runnin/imma say somethin thatll keep ur mouth forever shuttin/stuffin the realness in u turkeys/got the strength of Zues/jus incase u think u Hercules/spittin on siccness/syphillis/u guessed it/herpes/no cure/so pure/wit the shit that i writ i mean wrote/write/takin flight at light speeds/and feed off whatevers clever/the end/ur cool/fuck u im out/peace

Aug 25, 2002
ay lil faggot you talken to a lyrical genius your a played addict whos stoppin your spiritual english sit here broke ill strip ya fear hit you wit a tip thats clear to rip ya stomach linins ill dice you in rhymen fuckin peasant fucker im shinin crushin messages so cut your lyin functions im above kids comen against me thats the dumbest beef ever incepted leave you lungless chief ill sever the direction the funnest treat is your a fake ull never see a real reflection

Aug 25, 2002
nicca fucc u

ay lil faggot you talken to a lyrical genius your a played addict whos stoppin your spiritual english sit here broke ill strip ya fear hit you wit a tip thats clear to rip ya stomach linins ill dice you in rhymen fuckin peasant fucker im shinin crushin messages so cut your lyin functions im above kids comen against me thats the dumbest beef ever incepted leave you lungless chief ill sever the direction the funnest treat is your a fake ull never see a real reflection

Apr 20, 2005
sicc lyrix is a bitch with a dick with no balls/call em sex change/aimin at ur chest mane/u fucker/dick sucker/wack spittin/crack sniffin/dime droppin/nutt goblin/sucka muthafucka/from Utah/watch me pull and push ur hoecard/U-Haul/prolly drive a hooptie/U stall/broke fag/broke back hillbilly chillin with the Amish/ur shit make me sleep/feelin yawnish/ahh shit/where im at?/back to u/im up for the beef/but theres no muscle in u/just bones and fat/and wack/get jacked/get smacked/like a hoe/gimmie my muthafuckin money back/money gone/mormon/moron/u so stupid/u so ugly/when u cry/when u lie/only time u smile/is when theres nutts in your eye/u just cant stop/when ur man's pants drop/when ur man's cock pop up/u drop quicker thanna clumsy grip/funny bitch/who r u?/nuthin like me/nuthin like a grown man savin hella G's/nothin like a hustla slangin these beats/nuthin like/ fuck u im done