anyone use electric shavers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
You gotta shave with it for 3 weeks for your skin to get used to it, and there will be some irritation at first I think.

I have no idea what the fuck one is better; look it up online or some shit.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^yeah, could never stand using em...love regular razors because i get the closest shave AND no irritation. electrics always dried out my face and never got all the hair.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Stick with a 4 blade razor, quattro or something. Nothing beats a real shave. Stay with the grain, unless your going on a date with a fine ass beezy then you can go against the grain lightly after you go with it, to get the extra smooth shave.

Electric razors can irritate the skin if it's sensetive.

If you DO use an electric shaver, go with a Braun flat with the 3 stage. And follow a regular regime, so, wash your face after you use it and so forth, don't just shave then bounce unless your really in a rush, that's the only benefit of an electric shaver, is that it is quick.

Sometimes I use a braun on my chin and upper neck because thats a bitch of an area to shave, then I go over with a regular shave.

Apr 1, 2002
Yup, my facial hair is going out of control. I got an electric shaver and an electric buzzer for grooming. The electric shavers get my shit off clean, the electric buzzers are the ones that leaves stubbles; they are for shortening up your mustache/beard not for shaving them clean. Since you have sensitive skin, get the electric shavers with lotion dispersers. Electric shavers cost a pretty penny.

Apr 25, 2002
Its all about Norelco - Cool SKin

Its a electric razor that you can use in the shower. It also has these gel pack things in it but i just but a bottle of the shaving gel and put in on before i shave because those little replacements are costly. Ive been using mine for about a year and i love it.

Jun 5, 2004
i use the M3 power, the green disposable one with the battery thing and it rumbles when you press the button. not sure if that actually helps the shave, but the razor works pretty good.