Anyone think this Tech N9ne WORST is legitimate (ebay)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2002
dont do it...here is a link to that rich the factor pic:

http://www.bayridaz.com/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Cd_Covers/West_Coast&image=RichTheFac(og).JPG&img=232&tt=

Sep 5, 2003
well, it might be real, cuz he's just starting off with 5 buccs fo them cds, they can go up to any price, $300.....$400...or whatever someone bids, but since he doesnt have feedback, he is robably fake, i would put that auction on watch and see how much it ends for...

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
Tuaroa said:
dont do it...here is a link to that rich the factor pic:

http://www.bayridaz.com/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Cd_Covers/West_Coast&image=RichTheFac(og).JPG&img=232&tt=

what the fuck does that mean lol

"don't do it cause he used someone elses pic... he must be a fraud"

i know that dude, and not just on here.. been to his house to buy shit, and hes way legit

Apr 25, 2002
The pic of those CD covers were added to that site on 04/21/2002

So someone just happened to have a pic uploaded to the net of all those Rich the Factors?

Seems a bit fishy to me....sorry.

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
lol then dont bid, but if none of yall know him, none of yall have the right to say hes not legit...

only person gonna be missin out is yall when the cd's go for hella cheap to someone else cause you fools up on here makin' people think hes faulty :)

so by all means, dont bid :devious:

Jan 9, 2004
Looks like GHOSTT might by trying to help him scam some poor ebayer. Hey Ghostt, tell him to add pics of the actual discs on his ebay auctions. It might help convince the skeptics (including myself) that the guy is indeed legit. I emailed the guy asking for pictures of the actual discs and he hasn't sent anything back in return. Anyone else email him? With zero feedback and lack of prompt email returns and the fact he has shit that never gets listed, I guess I will let someone else get the deal of century and see if the guys feedback goes up 7 points or down 7 points and gets kicked off ebay.

Jan 9, 2004
WELL WELL WELL, look what happened. Ebay kicked all of his autions off and banned him from ebay, guess ebay agreed with everyone else and realized this guy was a scammer. Sorry Ghostt, looks like your friend ain't as legit as you thought he was.

Aug 11, 2003
www.soundclick.com
haha, i won a auction for celcius, then emailed the guy 2 times with no reply... he then said he would bring it over since he lived so close... still no contact. Talked to ghost and ghost said hes not some siccness punk whos on all the time, and that hes legit... Well thank god i didnt send my money.

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
WTF lol, i know for a fact, 100% dude is legit

only stood up for him cause ive baught a buncha shit off him, been to his fuckin house even and baught shit. and by the way, hes got equipment cause he runs a studio. and i'll ask why his auctions got killed.. but, fuck anyone talkin shit on me, cause yall bitches dont know me. i was just tryin to stand up for dude cause i know he aint faulty.

so whoever talkin down on me.. eat a dick all day, bitches

and whoever said "so why dont u bid ghostt"

i dont have the fuckin money to be buyin 100 fuckin cd's for 1.
and 2) i live in KC and if i wanted to get the cd's bad enough i wouldnt hafta buy em on ebay.

..ghostt...

Status
Not open for further replies.